Lock & Key

"This got interesting

"This got interesting."

"Your place is amazing!" Fangs compliments. "Very...you."

Mickey pours him a glass of her smoothie and then fills another glass for herself. "It's your fav."

"The one that tastes mostly like bananas?" Fangs takes a sip and then smiles at her, "Today's already shaping up to be great."

"It should considering today's the day you guys tell everyone the big news."

"I feel like this is a fresh start for Kevin and I," he confides in her. "We're starting our family with a clean slate, which is perfect because we're monogamous now."

Mickey knows about the big news that Fangs, Toni, and Kevin want to share with everyone—about the engagement and the baby—but she had no idea about the end of Kevin and Fangs' open relationship. "When did this happen?"

"Last night. Things are about to be different and I just want stability."

"You all deserve it."

That same morning, Mickey finds herself in the teacher's lounge. She's listening to Archie and Veronica go over plans for Veronica's apartment's remodel.

"The before and after of Mickey's place inspired me," Veronica tells Archie.

"Which part?" Mickey asks.

"For one, the timeframe. You're already all moved in and happy with all of it." Veronica hands Mickey a picture of what she wants her apartment to end up looking like. "I wan this project done, like yesterday. I want the whole place demolished and redone. I need a big change."

"That's a big job," Archie looks over the floor plans. "My buddy Eric would be up for helping out though."

Jughead walks in with a bag of chips in hand. He looks down at the floorplans laid out. "Hey, that's very cool. What is this? Like, plans for your very own Shangri-La, Veronica?"

Veronica nods excitedly. Then she sees Betty enter the lounge and says, "Look at what the new and improved Pembrooke will look like, Betty."

Mickey hands the picture to Betty and sits in a chair.

"Looks swanky, Vee," Betty compliments.

Jughead stares at Betty hard, but when she doesn't even acknowledge him, he says, "Hey."

"Hey," she nods before turning her attention back to Veronica's plans.