As Above, So Below

"La Bonne Nuit is not in the business of corrupting minors

"La Bonne Nuit is not in the business of corrupting minors."

"Did you hear something?" Jughead jolts up straight in bed.

Mickey bites the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing at his paranoia. "Jug, relax. Everyone has retired for the night."

"We should've went to the bunker," he sighs. He runs his fingers through his hair nervously.

"In a dead classmate's bunker? Wouldn't that be sort of monstrous?" She cringes at the thought. "You need to relax."

"I can't," he huffs as he fiddles with the angel winged pendant dangling from his neck. "My mind is racing with theories about the Gargoyle case. I can't stop thinking about

Mickey pushes her blanket off to move behind him

Mickey pushes her blanket off to move behind him. She wrap her arms around his torso and lays her head on his back with a sigh.

It's quiet between them for a moment before he asks, "How's your club search? Found anything good?"

"Maybe," she says coyly. "I'll tell you more when I'm sure about it. For now," she presses a kiss to his spine, "Let's try to enjoy the night."

"We're in trouble here, Mickey," Veronica hands her sister a stack of opened envelopes. "We're up to our eyebrows in bills."

Mickey scans over the first few bills before leaning back in her seat, feeling very defeated. "Pop's is hemorrhaging money."

"I know."

"I know you don't want to open the speakeasy, but it's ready. It's time and we—Pop's needs it. Badly."

Veronica takes off her glasses and tucks a piece of loose hair behind her ear. "I've been waiting for Archie. I just..." she pouts, "I wanted him to be there, dancing with me on opening night. A part of it all."