Dog Day Afternoon

"A quarter of a million dollars?"

"Found it!" Jellybean twists the doorknob to her brother's new dorm and opens the door.

Mickey, FP, and Jughead enter the room behind her.

"Well, we are certainly not in Riverdale High anymore." He's still stunned by the spaciousness of his room even though he's already moved in majority of his things. "Welcome to the Dead Poets Society."

FP places a box of Jughead's belongings down. "Not a bad coop, boy." He notices how despondent Mickey is, so he places a hand on Jellybean's shoulder, "Okay, kitten, let's go find the vending machine. I'll buy you some Tripe Bubble."

Jellybean blows a bubble with the gum already in her mouth, smirking. She knows her dad just wants to give Mickey and Jughead some alone time.

Jughead waits until they're out of the room to reach for Mickey's hands. "You still okay with this?"

"Of course," she forces a smile. "I'm just gonna miss you, that's all."

"Well, you better take your breaks from me while you can, Mick. 'Cause you and I are in this for the long haul. Okay?"

"I don't know what happened. I thought I wanted to sign the document and officially change my name to Veronica Gomez, but in the moment, I just couldn't do it." Veronica stops rambling when she notices her sister is spaced out. She snaps her fingers in front of Mickey's face, "Earth to Mickey. Did you hear anything I said?"

Mickey gets out of her thoughts to focus on Veronica. "If you changed your mind, there's nothing wrong with that. Now we can remain the Lodge twins."

"I still want to do it," Veronica informs her. "I just need to figure out who I'm going to be."

"You're Veronica. You'll always be Veronica." Mickey picks up the flyer Veronica's making, quirking her eyebrow. "A car wash?"

"It's for Archie. Ms. Weiss met with us today about turning the gum into a community center. He's really trying to make something good for Riverdale."

She comments, "He's just like Fred in that way."

"Well, Ms. Weiss said there will need to be changes to the gym and they're going to cost a lot."

"How much is a lot?"

"Forty grand."

"Well, I'm giving you guys all of my luck. You'll need it."