Biblical

✿

Tabitha is watching Mickey as she reads over the notebook. She's been hiding it in plain sight—in the bookcase—and keeping it to herself for a long time. She never had any intention on telling Jughead or Mickey because the chance of it is so slim, but she kept it because a little piece of her wants it to happen so bad.

Mickey's not even trying to conceal her facial expressions as she reads over Tabitha's writing. When she turns the page and it's blank, she realizes she's finished and sighs deeply. "So this is one in a thousand?" She scoffs, forcing the book back in Tabitha's hands and standing abruptly. "You've known this all this time and you kept it from me!"

"Can we just sit down and talk about it?"

"Now you want to talk about it?" Her laugh is short and bitter. "No way! Whenever I'm too close to someone, my powers affect them, and I don't need you saying anything else."

Tabitha frowns slightly. "Mick, your power isn't—"

"What was this?" Mickey cuts her off. "An attempt to stop me from hooking up with Jillian again?" It's not like she would've done it.

"You hooked up with her? Like sex?" She gulps, suddenly experiencing this crushing feeling inside of her. "How could you do that?"

"Excuse me?"

"When did it happen?"

"After you decided to work with my sister."

Tabitha scoffs. "So...to get back at me because I pissed you off? Is that the kind of person you are?"

Mickey tightens her eyes at her. "Don't try to flip this moment on me. My sex life has nothing to do with you. You're the one who's been lying about something that directly affects me!" When she realizes she's raising her voice, she raises her hands, "I give up. I can't do this right now. I'm leaving."

"You can't just leave."

"Watch me."

Jughead's surprised by the abrupt closing of the bunker's entrance. He looks down the dark hall to see who's coming down to visit him. To his surprise, it's Mickey—and she looks pissed.

"Did you know?!"

"Did I know what?" He pushes his typewriter to the center of the table and gives her his undivided attention.

"About the extra scenario Tabitha's been keeping to herself. About us," she gestures between the two of them. She clarifies, "About all three of us. Somehow we all survive Percival's war and we all end up together in the future. I mean, she's kept a pretty detailed log at your place."

"All three of us...end up in a relationship? Together?"

"Don't play stupid, Jug," she warns him. "You're in our heads all the time. You're telling me you were clueless?"