Uncle Grayson

The baby boy cried on his mother's chest. Sam reached over and touched his son for the first time.

"Oh my gosh.. My son.. You're my son!" He chuckles.

"Mr. Shepard, would you like to cut your baby's cord?"

"Hm?  Oh that's me! *Laughs* Yes, of course!" He smiles proudly.

Sam cuts the cord and chuckles.

"That's spongy!"

Jessica laughs and watches as he kisses Tiffany.

"You're so amazing! How did you do that?!"

"I have no idea!" She laughs.

The nurses take the baby to get cleaned off and Sam goes to give his mother a hug.

"I love you, mom! I had no idea what you went through so many times! I mean, it's just horrible! Thank you for doing that!"

"Oh sweet boy! You're welcome!" Jessica giggles.

"I feel bad that you're gonna have to do it again." He says placing his hand on her bump.

"Oh I'll be fine! What's one more time?" She shrugs.

Sam chuckles and kisses his cheek before he turns to his son.

The nurse hands him to Sam and he smiles down to the baby.

"Hi little guy! I'm your daddy!"

Jessica tears up and takes their picture.

"Mom.. Did you hear what his name is?" Sam smiles.

"No! What is it?"

"Samuel Roger Shepard.. The third."

Jessica covers her mouth and starts crying even more.

"Oh Samuel!  Your daddy would be so happy!  He is happy!" Jessica touches his back and rests her head on his arm as she smiles down to her grandson.  He looked just like his Sam when he was born.

"Samuel, he looks just like you!"

Sam smiles and the baby starts to softy cry.

"Awe, listen to that sweet little cry!  He probably wants his mama!" Jessica baby talks.

Sam walks over and sits on the edge of the bed as he hands him over to Tiffany.

"Oh look at my little man!  Hi, cutie! I'm your mama, sweet boy!"

Sam wraps his arm around her and kisses the top of her head. 

"You missed!" Tiffany looks up and chuckles.

Sam smiles and softly kisses her lips.

**

"Mom, would you like to hold him?"

"Yes!  Give me my little guy!
"Oh aren't you precious!  Hi, Samuel!  I'm your grandma!  Oh you're just too adorable!  You look so much like your daddy when he was born, and you know who else you look like? Your grandpa Sam!  What's that?  You say that's your name too? Well that's because you're just so so special! You're our first grandchild, little Samuel.. Oh grandma is gonna spoil you silly!" She smiles and kisses his cheek, then pecks his forehead and takes in his sweet baby scent.

"Sorry for the tiny little feet kicking your booty right now. That's your aunt!" Jessica laughs as Nova kicks Samuel.

"I can tell they're going to have a great relationship!" She chuckles.