Thank you, Sam

"Our baby boy's coming, Sammy!" Jessica holds the ground firmly and kisses his grave.

"I love you, baby."

The boys helped her up, and into the car.

Jessica's contractions quickly increased in pain level after her water broke.

They were about thirty minutes away from the hospital, and Jessica was insisting on going back to the house to grab her things.

"Mom, we can get it later."

"No! I don't want you or anyone else leaving the hospital!"

"Okay, fine!" Sam turns into their neighborhood and drives to the house.

"Mom, stay in here, I'll go grab it. James, you call grandma."

"Alright." James answers.

Jessica started getting out and Sam said, "Mom, stay!"

"Stop it! I'm fine! Let me go in and use the bathroom!  Jesus Christ, Samuel!"

"Alright fine, I'm sorry."

Jessica sat on the toilet and a strong contraction hit her.

"Oh my God! I forgot it hurt this baaaaad!" She grabs the side of the wall and her lower stomach.

"All I ask Grayson, is that you come out nice and easy.  Please baby boy, in begging you." She whimpers in pain as she gently rubs her lower stomach.

She washes her hands and pulls her hair up, then goes to her room to change clothes, since hers are all wet.

"Mikey, where's mom?" Sam asks.

"Upstairs."

"Why?!"

"I don't know!"

"You're on mom duty, now go get her! We have to get her to the hospital."

"Alright!"

Jessica was sitting on her bed, supporting her lower stomach with both hands, and resting her eyes as she took deep breathes.

"Mom, are you okay?"

She nods and keeps concentrating on breathing.

...

"I just need to change out of these clothes."

"Oh okay. I'll give you some privacy."

"Thanks baby." She gives him a small smile.

"Come here, Mikey." Jessica holds her arms out.

He hugs her and she holds him tight.

"You'll always be my baby.. Even if you're not gonna be the baby anymore." She chuckles.

"It's okay. I had that title for fourteen years, I'm ready to take on being a big brother." He smiles proudly.

Jessica smiles big and gives him a kiss.

"You're gonna make a great big brother!"

"Thanks, mom."

"Michael!" Sam shouts.

Michael rolls his eyes and says, "I'm on mom duty."

"What?"

"He wants me to watch you and hurry you along.

I think he's worried about having to deliver the baby ourselves."

Jessica laughs and says, "I've had enough babies to know that we have Plenty of time to get to the hospital!"