Happy nine months

"Merry Christmas, baby!"

"Merry Christmas to you too, my beautiful wife." Danny smiles and pulls her close for a passionate kiss.

"Mmm.." Jessica moans into his lips.

Danny breaks away and Jessica giggles.
"Well good morning!"

"It's our first Christmas as a family.. As husband and wife.. I have to start it off with a bang, right?"

"Well that kiss was definitely-"

"I'm not talking about the kiss." He smirks and looks down.

Jessica brings her eyes to his morning bulge and giggles.

"Oh!"

"Get over here, little missy!"

"Ahh!" Jessica giggles controllably.

**

That evening everyone came over for Christmas dinner.

"Mom, you look so great!"

"Thank you!  I'm feeling a lot better.  I'd love to try and watch Grayson for a few hours soon."

"You've got it!" Jessica smiles and kisses her cheek.

"Gray, you'd like that, wouldn't you?  You'd like spending time with grandma D, huh?"

"Yes!  I miss you!" Grayson lifts his arms in the air and jumps up and down.

"Awe I miss you more!  Let grandma sit down and you can sit with me, okay?"

"Okay, gamma!" He smiles and follows her.

**

December 28th.

"Mom, if you need us to come back at anytime, just call, okay?"

"I'll be fine! I have your father here."

"Okay. Have fun, baby. Be good for grandma and grandpa, please."

"Okay!" He nods and smiles.

Jessica chuckles and kisses his cheek.

She was worried because she planned on only leaving Grayson for a few hours, but Danny wanted to take her out and spend the night in a hotel. Dorothy wanted to watch Grayson over night like she used to, and with lots and lots of convincing, Jessica agreed.

"Samuel, I trust you and James with your younger brother's.  Please do not be stupid!  Don't do anything you-"

"Wouldn't want your father, Danny or I.  Yes ma'am, I know.  We'll be good."

"Okay.  Call me if you need anything, and try not to get arrested."

"That was one time!"

"Still!  I love you, have fun."

"I love you too.  Bye."

**

First they went out to dinner, and Danny noticed Jessica kept checking her phone.

"What's up?"

"I'm sorry, honey.  I just keep checking in case my parents or the boys call. I'm so worried about them all being out.  I know they're all grown, but I'm a worrier and those are my babies." Jessica pouts.

"I know, sweetheart.  They'll be okay.  Let's just enjoy some alone time."

"Okay." Jessica smiles softly.