Character Q/A : Part 2

Michael's POV

Q: Happy birthday michael i love you and you and tatiana belong together ❤❤Tatiana never let go of michael and michael never let go of tatiana hahah

A:  Michael blushes. "Thank you, sweetheart." he chuckles and looks over at Tatiana. "And I won't let her go." 

Greg snickers lowly. "That's what Jack said to Rose." 

 Q: Happy Birthday Angel 😇 how do you feel about Paris's speech at the vma awards ?

A: "Thank you..." he smiles and giggles. " But I didn't watch it..but Paris....." He sits back staring in space as a smile grows on his face. "That's really a beautiful name." he says quietly as he thinks deeply.

(A/N Since this is Bad Era Michael, he doesn't know he has a daughter...since Paris wasn't born yet. But she slayed and dang didn't she look amazing?!)

Q: Not a question, but I just want you to know that vitiligo or not your beautiful baby 😍

A: He blushes deeply as he looks down playing with his fingers. "Thank you..." he whispers shyly. 

Q: Would you have Tatiana in your music videos again and if so which ones?

A:  He sits back and starts to think. "Hmm...." he looks over a Tatiana as he thinks. "I'm not sure. Only because right not with the Bad album, some of the songs are visual with just the words--but I've been writing some new songs I think would want her in." he pauses. "But I think Liberian Girl? If the video was taken in a different direction." 

Q: Michael will any of your old flames (beside Rachael) appear again? To ya know... make Tati jealous somehow? Ex: Brooke shields, Lisa Marie, Tatum O'Neal ?

A: "Uhhh, Brooke was more like my best friend--I think Tatiana met Brooke?" he looks over at her furrowing his eyebrows as he tries to remember. 'Did you?"

"Yeah, I liked Brooke." she smiles.

"Tatum?"

"Haven't met her. She's not any competition." she waves her hand as Michael sucks in his cheeks to keep from laughing.

"No woman will ever have my heart like Tatiana has." he smiles sweetly. "She stole it."

"Like you stole my damn cheetos!" Greg shouts as Michael covers his mouth to keep from laughing.

(A/N Since Michael hasn't met Lisa since this is the Bad era, he couldn't answer that.)

Q: DO YOU THINK YOU AND TATI WILL HAVE KIDS?

A: His eyes light up as his smile grows. "I'd love to have kids with Tatiana. They'd be beautiful, just like their mother--but I guess we have to see what the future holds."