Chapter 74 - The Reunion (Part 3)

Tatiana's POV

“I was a virgin.” I say sharpely, my response wiping any type of expression off his face, like a giant smack.

And I felt strangely satisfied with it.

There was a long, awkward silence. I noded angrily as I walk away feeling satisified, threatening myself not to turn around.

Michael's POV

Tatiana? A virgin?

I stood there a wave of shock taking over my body. I never would have considered her being a virgin, much less losing her v-card to me. I thought she had to be with someone before me....

It didn’t make sense for a girl to lose her virginity at that age, and to look like that? She was a gorgeous woman. A bombshell even.....and he didn’t believe it.

“No.” I finally say, shaking my head following after her grabbing her arm gently.

“How are you gonna tell me that?”

She furrows her eyebrows, biting her lip down.  

“I know enough to know that you sure as hell weren’t a virgin when I met you.” I say in disbelief.

She raises her perfectly on-point eyebrow at me her golden brown eyes going dark slowly. "I honestly don't give a fuck. We aren't together anymore."

“There is no way in hell that you would wait twenty-something years to have sex.”

Getting frustrated, “What the fuck are you trying to say, Michael?!” She hisses, the anger and the emotion is definitely evident in her eyes.

Tatiana's POV

“It looks to me that you actually do give a fuck.” He raises his eyebrows, a fake smile plastered on his face, as if he's mocking me. “Really.”

I clench my jaw, angry as fuck.

He was being such a douche bag.

How could he not believe me?

“Have you ever taken a girl’s virginity before, Michael?” I ask. “Before you took mine?”

“No.” Michael chuckles, as if he found that ridiculous and it was pissing me off all the more. I fight with myself mentally not to punch him square in the face or worse.....cry.

He didn’t understand how much it meant to her, when you trust and love someone so much that you would give your heart, mind, body, and soul to them, especially after waiting.

Waiting  years for… this bullshit.

Michael out of all people should understand!

He notices my silence, and he stops, his smile fading.

“Listen, Tatiana…” He clears his throat. “Virginity means a lot to me... And if I was about to be a girl’s first time, I would know. And honestly, I don’t believe you. This isn’t something to lie about, girl. Come on...you had to have had sex with Paul...or someone before me.”

I roll my eyes attempting to not go off.

I’m not lying.

He was being such a douche bag and he didn’t even know it. I couldn’t even find the right words to use to respond.

“I should…” I swallow hard, feeling that familiar lump in my throat. “I think I should go.”

I grip the starbucks cup in my hand tightly as I begin to walk out of the starbucks center walking through the airport.

“Don’tcrydon’tcrydon’tcrydon’tcry.” I mumble to myself, heading towards the escalator, throwing my Starbucks in the trash on the way.

Michael's POV

I sit back in the chair letting out a puff of air rubbing a hand over my face.

There’s no way in hell she was a virgin.

It can’t be.

She was to good in bed. Especially the first time....

I think about it and shakes my head fast.

Stop it Michael.

“You did it again, Michael.” I mutter to myself.

I didn’t mean to make her cry, but I could tell that she was totally on the verge of tears. And I didn't stop.

I sigh, and gets up from my chair and starts walking in the same direction she’s headed towards.

“Tatiana,” I call out, but of course she ignores me and keeps walking. She sure could walk fast in heels.

I catch up to her, grabs a hold of her hand, jerking her back.

“Let go of me.” She croaks in a broken voice, trying not to cry. She keeps her eyes on the floor, not daring to make any eye contact.

“No.” I shake my head. “Come here.”

I pull her closer by her hand until there’s no more gap between them. Her body freezes and she keeps her arms to her sides. I feel my heart break slowly as I wrap my arms around her holding her tightly. I close my eyes feeling her heartbeat next to mine.

Tears drop from her hazel eyes, as she very slowly hugs me. It's not like how she use to hug me...but it was more than enough.

“Why don't you believe me?" she whispers tearfully, with so much vulnerability in her voice. I close my eyes and swallows hard for a moment.

Why can't I believe her?

"What did I do for you not to trust me and do all of this to me?" her voice sounds so broken.

“You didn’t.” I tell her. “You didn’t do anything.”

I pull away slightly and kisses her forehead, keeping my lips locked there, “I’m gonna make it up to you, baby…” I whisper against her skin. “This isn’t over.”

She sniffles, pulling away from me. I gently grab a hold of her face with his big hands, wiping her tears with my thumbs, the mascara that ran down her face. I stare at her lips for awhile.

“I have to leave…” She says, gently  grabbing myhands that are on her face and pulls them away, but I keep my hands gripped on hers.

“Okay…” I nod slowly, not wanting to leave. If she didn’t have another flight, I would’ve tried to stay with her or go, where ever she was going. “When are you coming home?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugs her shoulders slowly. “I really have to leave, Michael.”

“Alright.” I sigh, giving her one last kiss on her forehead, my lips aching to touch hers. “Goodbye, Tati.”

“Bye…” She gives a weak, closed-mouth smile before walking backwards until we finally let go of each other’s hands. She turns on her heel, walks towards the escalators.

“I love you, Tatiana.” I say softly, watching her go down the escalator. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Soooooo I'm updating a bit more often, finally!

Hope you all enjoyed!

vote/comment

xoxox,

@moonwalkergal