Chapter 107- Rivals part 4

Michael's POV

"I can't believe I'm finally at a Prince concert." Sheryl squeals in excitement as we walk through the back doors of the club. "I've been waiting for this moment forever."

Greg looks over at her and scowls slightly. "I don't see what's so special about him. He's not that--" his voice trails off as a group of Prince's backup dancers pass us by. Immediately we all look them up and down.

"The man does have good taste in ass...." Ricky says as we mumble in agreement, with Sheryl hitting our sides.

"Aren't you Michael Jackson?" one of them asks as I blush lightly looking down.

"Yes--"

"Oh my gosh, I'm such a huge fan." one of them giggles as I clear my throat shyly.

"Thanks that means a lot..." I say shyly, licking my bottom lip. "What's your name?"

"Jill..." she giggles. "Hey maybe we can--"

"He's taken." Sheryl interrupts making me smirk lightly.

"But I'm not--" Ricky says pushing me out the way wrapping an arm around her. "The names Rick, how about I take you out sometime......" he begins to say walking away with her as I roll my eyes.

"Alright let's go find, Tati before she goes on." I say turning around coming face to face with Prince.

Here we go.

"Well, well, well....." Prince chuckles with some of his crew on each side of him. "The King has arrived."

"I can guess who the queen is

"I can guess who the queen is..." Greg mutters, as I look away my shoulders shaking with laughter.

"Come on--" I chuckle walking around Prince

"Come on--" I chuckle walking around Prince. He turns around smirking.

"You know, your girl is really something special. I was thinking about having her join my tour." he says as I turn around my eyes narrowing. "Her and I could be roommates."

I close my eyes, trying to relax. I knew Prince's game on trying to get under my skin, and I usually ignored it.

"She had a lot of fun at the hotel earlier. She really enjoyed changing up for me. It was really temptin' not to--" he smirks as I black out.