Chapter 18- I want her to be mine

Michael's POV

"We are ready for takeoff, please fasten your seatbelts for your safety." says the voice through the intercom.

I sigh, as I put on my seatbelt. I hate being on airplanes. Especially during storms. I remember as a kid, I would have nightmares of the plane crashing. I close my eyes. I do like looking at the clouds though. It reminds me of heaven.

"Michael?" I open my eyes, and Frank is sliding in the seat next to me.

"I just wanted to go over your schedule tomorrow." he says as he clears his throat.

I adjust my aviator sunglasses. "Oh, okay." I say crossing my arms.

As he reads his scheudule my mind wanders off. i didnt even realize he finished. He clears his throat and looks up.

"Sounds great Frank." I say absently  popping in a piece of gum.

"Just remember to relax during your interviews." he says slapping me on the shoulder. He smiles at me, and puts a fat cigar in his mouth.

"I'm more nervous about meeting Tatiana's parents. I've never met a girl's parents before"  And just thinking about it made me feel lightheaded.

"What are you afraid of kid?" Frank asks studying me.

"That they will hate me, or I might say something stupid."  I say. Franks gives a soft laugh.

"As long as you are a gentleman, like you always are, you have absolutely nothing to worry about." he says with a shrug.

I smile. "Thanks Frank." I frown a little.

"What's the matter, kid?" he says noticing my frown.

"It's just that....you know how Tatiana and I are...well have a thing?" He nods.

"I think I want to officially ask her out. I just don't know how to ask her though."

I give him a shy glance, and his face softens. "Should I ask her?" I ask.

"Of course you should, but only when you know for sure, and the time is right." he says with a slight smile.

Tatiana's POV

I walk in my hotel suite. It's so beautiful. When you first walk in, there is beautiful marble floors, a crystal chandelier hangs from the ceiling. A vase with pink roses, are on a counter with a note.

-applehead

I smile and smell the roses perfume. I sigh and look around. I told Michael, I could easily find a hotel, and pay for it on my own and he insisted to getting me a hotel, and paying. It's so beautiful though, and I'm secretly glad I gave into his offer. I walk onto the balcony and look at the city below me, and take it all in. New York is so perfect. As I watch everyone from the balcony, the phone starts to ring. I quickly go inside and answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, its Michael." says the voice.

"Michael! I just got here a couple of seconds ago." I say.

"Do you like it?" he asks.

"Its absolutely breathtakingly, beautiful." I tell him. "And the roses are beautiful."

"I'm glad you like them." I can tell he is smiling.

"I have a meeting soon, but I just wanted to tell you, I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow morning." he says

"Okay." I say yawning a little.

He chuckles. "Get some rest, sleepyhead."

 I laugh a little. "Yes, applehead."

He gives a soft chuckle. "Bye."

We eventually hang up, and I decide to give my mom a call. I've only spoke to her, and my sister. and as for my father, I haven't spoken to him since I moved out. I dial, and listen to the phone ring, until someone finally answers.

"Hello?" says the voice on the other line.

"Mommy? Its me." I say twisting the phone cord.

"Tatiana?! Honey how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm in town, and I wanted to stop by Wednesday afternoon, to visit." I take a deep breath.

"Oh sweetheart, please do. We all miss you so much. Some of your old friends around here keep asking about you." she says excitedly.

"Oh, um Mom?" I close my eyes and continue. "I also have a friend, who will be coming with me. It is okay?"

"Oh!" she says sounding excited. "Of course!"

I give a sigh of relief. "Thanks Mom! I'll see you then."

When we hang up, the phone rings again.

"Hello?" I say. No.answer. I shrug and hang up.

I look at the bed, I don't even bother changing my clothes. I jump into it and go into a deep sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Another chapter will be out today!!!!!! (: vote/comment

xoxo,

moonwalkergal