Chapter 98- Shadows

Michael's POV

I slowly open my eyes, greeted by morning twilight. I move my head looking down at Tatiana, who is in my arms fast asleep.

I smile slightly closing my eyes tiredly. We stayed up all night sitting on a blanket on the beach just talking.

I chuckle slightly staring up at the sky. I don't remember exactly how it happened but we fell asleep on the beach.

"Mmm...Tatiana." I mumble softly gently rubbing her back. She moans lightly, as I press my lips against her head softly.

"Babygirl, wake up." I whisper as she stirs in her sleep, letting out a soft groan.

"Hmph.." she answers in a pouty tone, her eyes still closed. I chuckle softly and squeeze her tight in my arms.

"We have to get up." I whisper. "We fell asleep on the beach."

"Ten more minutes..." she whispers tiredly. I give a soft laugh as she buries her face in my chest.

"Come on, angel. We have to get up before rehearsal."

She breathes out softly, slowly opening her eyes. She sniffles lightly moving her head sleepily.

"Goodmorning..." I whisper as she shivers slightly against me.

She opens her eyes more, taking in her surroundings. The realization hits her of where we are, as she shoots up quickly.

"Oh my God!" she exclaims, her eyes wide and wild curls sticking everywhere.

I stare at her blankly for a moment, and busts out laughing.

"Oh God..." I laugh hard holding my sides. "You should see how you look right now."

"Shutup..." she groans letting out a laugh, as I reach my hand out fixing her curls. She yawns and stretches out her arms lazily looking around.

"Why did you have to make practice so damn early?" she groans running a tired hand through her hair.

"Practice makes perfect. And I want perfect." I smirk sitting up slowly, rubbing my eyes.

She rubs eyes sleepily pouting lightly. 

"We better get going, before they realize we are gone..." I mumble looking around. She nods as I help her up, grabbing the blanket.

I walk slightly ahead of her and suddenly feels her grab my hand, intertwining our fingers. I smile slightly kissing her temple softly, as we walk along the beach back to the hotel.

We enter the same way we left silently, making our way back to our floor. Luckily no one was on the floor, as I walk her to her suite doors. We stand there staring at each other silently for a moment before we both look away giggling softly.

"Last night was nice..." she says quietly.

"It was." I whisper looking back at her. "Did you need a ride to rehearsal?"

"I'm taking a town car with Sheryl and them..." she blushes as I nod.

"So I'll see you in a bit." I whisper turning away. She takes me off guard grabbing my hand pressing her lips softly against mine. I gently press her against the door as the kiss deepens. Our bodies are pressed against each other, as the kiss becomes more fiery and passionate. It was that kind of kiss where I just wanted to rip her clothes off and make deep, passionate--

 It was that kind of kiss where I just wanted to rip her clothes off and make deep, passionate--