Chapter 88 - Nightmares and Drugs

Paul's POV

*Beginning of dream*

I was running down the empty street, hearing footsteps in front of me. A shadow keeps running ahead of me as I run faster.

"Stop!" I yell after it. The figure keeps running faster, the only sounds filling the air is our footsteps and heavy breathing. I suddenly stop, and my arm raises up. 

A gunshot fills the air. The metal fragments, spiraling through the air, pierced the figures back without consideration, without real meaning or relevance, and with more speed than the fastest of living things. The figure stops and stands there, as I walk closer. 

The moonlight hits the mysterious shadow, and I feel my blood grow cold. I was stunned, to know he was dying, and not be overwhelmed by the emotion I had not assumed would accompany such a violent end.

 There standing is Michael.

The small wounds in his flesh leaked blood much like the way crying eyes leak tears, dying his shirt red. I look up at his face, in complete disbelief. 

Instead of Michael, now stood Tatiana. She looks up at me as if she is unaware she has been shot. 

"Paul...." she says faintly.

*End Of Dream*

I wake up breathing heavily, my heart racing . I stare up at the unfamiliar chandelier, above me my vision blurred. I close my eyes again feeling completely hung over, and fuzzy. 

"Where am I?" I think to myself. 

I open my eyes again, seeing slightly double vision. I look around the well-furnished white room in a slight daze and looks over at the windows. 

(Pictured above) 

  I furrow my eyebrows, seeing a figure standing there. 

"T-tatiana..." I mutter weakly as the figure turns around quickly. 

There standing is a gorgeous woman, with jet black curly hair and caramel.  She looks almost frightened as I feel myself slip back into darkness again. 

Tatiana's POV

 "So much to pack, so little time." I groan, throwing a pile of clothes on the floor before folding them up and placed them in her luggage.  

In four days we will be off in West Berlin; which means I will be dealing with the current stress of packing. 

"TATIANA!" Michael busts through the bedroom making me jump. He laughs hopping into the bed as I hold my chest.

"God you scared me..." I chuckle as I fold up a pair of leather pants.

"You know what I think?" Michael says excitedly sitting on the bed.

"What?" I giggle. 

"I was thinking we'd surprise the crew." 

"What do you mean?" I laugh looking up at him. 

"We won't let them know that you're re-joining the tour until we actually arrive in Berlin." He explains. "We don't tell Sheryl, Greg, Ricky or even Frank. And the fans won't know until the show actually starts."

"Well, it's however you wanna do it. I don't mind." I smile. "You're the boss."

"I'm not your boss." He refuses. "I'm your boyfriend... or ex... or somewhere in between boyfriend and ex-boyfriend. I don't know. But I'm not your boss." He rambles. 

I look up at him and smirks. "Weren't you the little hot shot who said you were the boss?" 

He blushes deeply looking down at his hands shyly. 

I smile, leaning in again, looking into his eyes, "You're mine." I whisper, claiming his lips.

"Good." He murmurs as he pulls me in his arms kissing me deeply.

Paul's POV

"Mmm..." I feel something cold pressed against my face as I open my eyes slowly. There standing over me is the beautiful woman who was at the window, with a damp rag dabbing my face. 

"W-what happened?" 

She looks up at me slightly nervous. "You've been asleep for two days..." she says softly as I jolt up. I instantly regret it as I feel a pang in my head. I close my eyes as I grown, laying back slowly.

"Two days?" I say trying to remember what happened.

"You had a bad reaction to the drugs...." she says as I furrow my eyebrows looking up at her. 

"I don't take--...." 

"You were drugged.." she interrupts softly. 

I close my eyes again, slowly remembering what happened at the bar. That son of a bitch must have drugged me and brought me here. 

"W-who are you?" I say looking up at her. 

"I'm LaToya..." she whispers softly as I feel my eyes almost pop out of my head. 

I stare at her. You could definitely see the resemblance among the two. They both had the jet black curly hair, nose, eyes.....they even had the same soft voice. By her demeanor, I can't get why she'd be around a bunch of lowlifes.

"You're Michael's older sister...." I say slowly as she nods quietly. 

"H-how...?" 

"You're father is my manager..." she whispers as I see a pang of sadness in her eyes. I look at her neck seeing it covered in bruises, and I bite my tongue. 

"My father is a jackass, you should stay away from." I say coldly. "Listen your a nice girl--" 

"Oh no, you're father is very nice to me..." she says quickly as if she is scared he's lurking around the corner. 

"He's so nice to you he just hugs your neck?" I scoff. "Seriously LaToya, I'm sure you can find another manager. You're a beautiful girl." I say as she blushes looking down. Her face changes as she looks up at me and shakes her head. 

"It's not that simple...." she says.

"What--" I get interrupted as the sound of a car pulls up outside. She immediately jumps up and looks up at me. 

"Please be careful..." she whispers. "Don't tell him I was here...." 

"Wait..." I say as she disappears out the door. I sigh and closes my eyes, trying to take this all in. 

"What the fuck is going on?" I mumble to myself. 

"I don't know...you tell me..." a voice says as I look over at the doorway. 

"Hello son..." Jack says smiling slowly.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Readers, 

        I'm sorry for updating late. Last week I was taking care of my mom and nana who have the flu, and I unfortunately caught it. I apologize that this isn't my best work. I'm kind of drowsy and high on medication (not high but loopy) and I didn't want you guys to think I forgot to update. it's shorter than my usual but I promise I'll make it up to you. 

And I have a feeling a few new romances will be blossoming!!! And I'm bringing back our favorite squad Sheryl, Ricky, and Greg!! <3 

Stay tuned, and I'm sorry this was crappy.

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal