Chapter 78- Michael's offer

DISCLAIMER:

While this story/chapter is intended for ideally and +18 audience, I will like to add disclaimers.

Nothing in this story is meant to romanticize, glorify, or encourage the following;

violence, cheating, murder, lying, suicide, sex , cursing, drugs, rape, racism, abuse, trauma, mental illness, etc.

These are adults with adult problems set in the 80's where sayings, language, and society was different than it is now. This is also set in an industry where dark, wild things happen.

These characters aren't meant to be perfect...they are meant to be human. They go through things, and say things that aren't always perfect and they shouldn't be viewed as such.

By no means am I encouraging anyone to glorify any of these characters or third party characters mentioned (Ex: Al Capone, Bonnie and Clyde, etc.)  nor it is my intention to offend anyone.

———————

Michael's POV

"Mmm....Michael...." Tatiana moans softly and giggles pushing me away from our deep kiss, our lips making a loud smack.

I giggle and bites on my lip staring at her before wiggling my eyebrows as she blushes hard smirking.

"Come on, babygirl...." I laugh as she blushes harder, my eyes falling to her plump lips. "You're lips take me to Paradise..." I whisper leaning in for more as she puts her finger to my lips stopping me.

I open my eyes staring at her pouting as she giggles. "You have no self control...." she giggles kissing my cheek softly. I frown as I poke my lip out lightly.

"No self control? Look at me..." I smirk as I raise an eyebrow  chuckling. "I'm Michael Jackson..." I smirk and gives a cocky grin as she pushes me away laughing.

"You know something? " she yawns as she stretches her legs, resting her head in my lap.

"Hmm?" I say looking down at her playing with a lock of her hair.

"You're very spoiled ..." she giggles.

"That's all your fault." I chuckle. "You spoil me to much..." I blush and looks away smiling.

"Oh yeah?" she giggles.

"Mhm..." I lick my bottom lip smiling. "I like it..."

She rolls her eyes and giggles looking up at me. We stare in eachother's eyes for a moment as we intertwine our fingers.

"You are so beautiful..." I whisper blushing deeply.

She keeps staring at me and I blush deeper my heart racing.

"I love you Tatiana..."

"I lo--"

*End of dream *

I groan at the sound of the phone awakening me. I throw the pillow over my head tiredly as the annoyingly loud ringing continues.

As soon as I have a good dream, for the first time in months....someone has to wake me up.

I lay there as the phone continues to ring. I moan tiredly as I turn over on my side reaching for the phone. I tiredly pick up the phone, my eyes still closed.

"Hello?" I mumble groggily.

"Mike!" Frank almost yells in the phone as I furrow my eyebrows. "Turn to channel 55."