Chapter 139 - Over

Tatiana's POV

The room is filled with silence as I pick at my salad quietly. 

"I don't understand how they could come up with the most outrageous, ridiculous story." Michael rants as I look across the table at him. 

"I doubt anyone will believe it. We'll easily squash it." Frank mutters as he cuts his steak. 

My eyes lock with Sheryl who sits across from me, playing with her hair. Ever since that morning press conference, Frank and Michael easily denied the story. It didn't surprise me that they did--especially considering Frank didn't know what happened. 

It was the fact that after Michael and I came back, and were in private--he denied it. 

*Flashback moments ago*

"Michael..." I lean against the doorway watching him unbutton out of his shirt as he looks up at me. "There was a reporter today--" 

"There was quite a few of them today, Tatiana." he chuckles his back facing me. 

"There was one tha asked you--about committing suicide..." I watch Michael as he turns around slowly, as he waits for me to continue. "Did you--"

"If you're asking what I think you are, I didn't." he says staring at me. "You know how the tabloids are--trying to twist things..." he shrugs looking down as he begins taking off the multiple belts that clung around his waist. 

I stare at him staying silent  as he continues; 

"Why would I try to do such a thing when I'm at the high point of my life?" He chuckles to himself, his smile not reaching his eyes as he focusing on taking off each heavy belt.

I open my mouth and then stopped myself,as I simply give a small smile nodding.

A part of me was angry, with the fact he could so easily lie to me and make it sounds so damn believable.

It was one thing to lie to the press for the sake of privacy.... but to me?

Especially when I have his suicide letter tucked away in my suitcase?

*End of flashback*

"Tati?" Frank calls out taking me out of my zone.

"Hmm?" I look around as Frank speaks up again.

"I said that rehearsal, Thursday, will be moved to 8:30."

"Oh, okay..." I mumble quietly, as I poke my food with my fork.

"You feel alright?" Michael asks softly as he furrows his eyebrows in concern.

"I'm just tired."

"Tired of your lying bullshit." Greg mumbles lowly as Sheryl kicks him under the table.

They all knew I knew what Michael didn't think I knew, but I actually know....for a fact.

I push my plate away as I take the napkin off my lap. "I think, I'm gonna take a cab back to the hotel. I'm not really feeling well." I mutter as I begin to get up.

"What's wrong?" Winnie asks looking up from giggling with Clifton.

"I just have a bad headache. I'll be fine." 

"Well I'll go with you, you don't need to take a cab." he says as I shake my head.

"I'll be fine. I just need to be alone." I mutter grabbing my jacket and purse as I walk out the door quickly.

Greg's POV

I stare at Michael as he slowly sits back down, clearing his throat, as he fixes his collar.

"Mr. Dileo?"

I look over seeing a waitress standing at the end of the table as Frank looks over. "You have a call." she says as Frank excuses himself, to get up.

I wait until he walks away before I look across at Michael.

"Mike, are you a politician?" I ask calmly as he furrows his eyebrows looking up at me.

"No?"

"Then why the fuck are you always lying?" I ask him as he quickly looks over at the kids and back at me.

I look over at Winnie and Clifton. "Cover your ears." I tell them before glaring back at Michael.

"Do you realize you lied to Frank and fucking Tatiana? You know...the girl who you claim is the "love of your life?"

"Last time I checked it was you covering for me." He hisses.

"From the press! Not Tatiana!" I hiss. "Just because I carried your ass to the hospital, I'm not carrying your damn lies!"

"My relationship is none of your damn business." His jaw clenches.

"Ohhhh..." I put my hands up chuckling. "But it was my damn business when I found you almost dead overdosed, and bleeding on the bathroom floor."

"It was my damn business when you constantly cried thinking she got killed.

It was my damn business when your skinny insecure ass thought she was fucking Paul, and everyone on this damn tour.

It was my damn business when you were trying to get her back?

But ironically it isn't my damn business when you are fucking lying to her!" I shout as Michael shakes his head, chuckling angrily.

"You know what?" he gets up. "I don't have time for this."

"I would say the truth hurts, but everytime you open your mouth a lie comes out."

Ricky looks over at me. "Come on, bro."

"No, man. I'm sick of seeing someone get played when that chick literally gave you a second chance. If that was any other woman she would've knocked the 'do re mi' out of you! She begged you not to lie to her, but the fact you could do it again after hurting her so much--"

"Greg, I swear if you keep running your loud mouth I'm kicking you off the tour!!" he hisses.

"I quit!" I shout back. "You know your buddy boy, Prince? He offered me to be apart of his tour and double the fucking pay!"

"Then get the fuck off this tour then!" Michael shouts as I grab my jacket, standing up.

"Watch me." I hiss as I walk out, bumping into Frank as he looks around.

"What did I miss?"

_______________________________________
Hey everyone. I decided to drop a mini chapter while I had the chance.

I'm really sorry for all the rants. I've been under so much stress and I'm just really overwhelmed, and honestly writing is just a way to help.

Thank you all for your support and kind words. I really appreciate it. 💘

Vote/Comment

Xoxo,
moonwalkergal