Chapter 70 part 1- Happy Birthday Paul.

Tatiana's POV

"Are you sure I look right in this?" I furrow my eyebrows looking at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, you look great...honestly." Winnie smiles sitting on the bed.

I bite my lip furrowing my eyebrows a little as I look at my dress from the back. A bodycon dress, with a deep V back completed with deep blue and green sequins; complementing my natural tan skin, and blond highlighted hair.

The occasion? Paul's birthday bash, where all of the A-listers of hollywood will be.

I tug at the bottom of my dress a little, and Winnie smirks.

"Why do you keep pulling it down?"

"Because...i-is it to short?" I ask as Winnie's eyes grow big.

"Tati, you always loved short. I mean not the slutty short but--.."

I quickly turn my head and shoots her a look. "Don't say slutty.."

"It's not that bad of a word! I mean I didn't call anyone--"

I roll my eyes and goes in the walk-in closet pulling out a pair of Christian Louboutin sparkly heels, with spikes that sparkle. I walk in them slowly wobbling a little and Winnie raises an eyebrow. I roll my eyes.

"Cut me some slack, it's been awhile since I've been in heels...." I mutter.

She snickers and flips a page in her magazine. "And you said I looked like a chicken walking in heels..." she cackles as I grab a pillow throwing it at her head, missing by an inch.

"Tatiana! Paul's here!" Daniel yells from downstairs. I roll my eyes looking at Winnie.

"Do they seriously have to act like, I'm 15 going to homecoming?" I flip my hair walking out going downstairs.

I see Paul in a crisp black suit, with a white shirt underneath, without a tie. I start blushing and I bite my lip as he gently takes my hand pulling me close to him.

"Happy Birthday..." I whisper, as he pulls me in a deep kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short. Today is Paul Walker's birthday, and I wanted to do something special for him. R.I.P

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal