Chapter 90-

(The picture attached is supposed to be Tatiana Thumbtzen. It actually isn't her, but since they bare resemblance I decided to use it.)

Paul's POV

I sit up in the bed, looking around the room.

"There has to be a way out of this bitch.." I mumble to myself. I slowly bring myself to the edge of the bed before getting up. My head immediately swoons as I put a hand to my forehead and groans as I try to walk, my balance off.

I slowly walk to the door, and turns the knob. My eyebrows furrow as I jiggle at the knob again.

Locked.

I close my eyes pressing my forehead against the door, as I feel my fists clench in anger. I slowly open my eyes my jaw clenched. 

"You don't have a choice."   Jack's voice echoes in my head.

I punch the door hard as I breathe heavily.  I slowly turn around looking around the room. My eyes travel to the windows. I rub a hand over my face walking over to them.

I look out and looks down, as I chuckle angrily to myself shaking my head. Jack surely thought this through because below are 4 armed men, dressed in suits.

"Hey..." a voice says behind me. I jump a little turning around seeing Latoya. She's in a black long sleeved bodysuit paired with high waist fitted  jeans that flared slightly at the bottom. Her jet black hair was in loose waves, partially pulled back.  I stare at her for a moment zoning out.

"Paul?" she says as I blink fast and shakes my head slightly.

"Yeah..." I close my eyes for a second, feeling flustered before chuckling. "Sorry...I'm still kind of out of it."

"Well it's good to see you up..." she says in her soft voice, nodding.

I shrug running a hand through my hair. As an awkward silence fills the room.

"Well uhm, Jack just left, and told me to watch you..." she says. "I came to check on you, and see if you needed anything.

"I want to take a shower-- but I don't have any extra cloth--"

"I can find something for you." she says walking over to the bathroom door, going in. She comes out with a towel and some body wash handing them to me.

"Here you go..." she says as I take them from her.

"Thanks...." I say staring at her for a moment.

She blushes and looks down. "I'm uhm..." she fidgits with her hands shyly. "I'm gonna get you some clothes..." she chuckles softly running a hand through her hair before walking out.

I look down and grins to myself shaking my head, as I go in the bathroom.

Tatiana's POV

I drive the car, as Michael sits in the passenger seat.

I glance out the corner of my eye seeing him stare out the window. For some reason his mood changed. He was laughing and playing around one moment, and dead silent the next.

"Michael?" I say.

"Hmm?" He looks over at me raising an eyebrow.

"Please tell me..." I sigh as I turn a corner to enter the highway.

"Tell you what?" he looks away at the window.

"What's wrong with you? You were happy earlier, and now you aren't saying anything."