Chapter 97 - The Walk

Michael's POV

"So when were you going to tell me you brought Tatiana back on tour?" Frank asks putting a cigar in his mouth.

"I don't know." I shrug. "I didn't plan on all of this to happen."

"Mike, I hope you know what you're getting into..."

I furrow my eyebrows snapping my attention to him. "What do you mean?"

"You know-"he waves his hand around trying to find the right words. He sighs running a hand through his slick hair.

"Listen..." he sighs out. "I really like Tatiana. She's a good kid, but Mike you gotta be careful. You have to focus on this tour. You both had so much drama and turmoil. You both almost lost your lives over each other..."

"I know." I mumble.

"And I understand I'm working for you, kid. But I'm not going to tolerate it again. Your focus shouldn't be on anything but-"

"Frank listen." I stare at him seriously. "I promise nothing like that will ever happen again. Things are different, I'm different..." my voice trails off for a moment before looking away.

"I hope so, kid. But I'm letting you know as a friend, don't get in too deep." he shakes his head putting his cigar back in his mouth before looking down at the papers on his desk. "Women are dangerous."

I sit back in my chair staring off into space. "For her it's worth the risk."

Franks looks up at me slowly taking his cigar out of his mouth.

"You really love her, don't you?"

I nod. "More than anything or anyone."

The room fills with silence for a moment as I feel Frank's eyes on me.

"So what are you going to do about it?" he asks, breaking the silence.

"You'll see..." I whisper. "You'll see..."

**

After meeting with Frank, I walk down the hall to my hotel room. I look down the hall where Tatiana's room was, taking a glance at my watch.

9:30 pm.

I sigh deeply as I walk past my room going to hers. I stand there for a moment awkwardly, suddenly feeling nervous.

"What am I doing?" I think to myself, before knocking on the door slowly.

"Just a minute!" I hear on the opposite side of the door.

I bite down on my lip waiting silently, before the door flings wide open.

"Hey..." she breathes out, as I suddenly grow lost for words.

She wore a black tank top, with high waist jean shorts

She wore a black tank top, with high waist jean shorts. But what made my stomach flip was the shirt she wore over her tank. It was my white button down shirt. From one of our nights together...