Chapter 31- Performance

Michael's POV

As I leave Tatiana's dressing room, Frank grabs me.

"Michael, someone really important wants to meet you." he says. I raise my eyebrows, as he walks me into my dressing room. As he opens the door the mysterious visitor turns around and my mouth drops. There standing before me is Princess Diana (who is even more beautiful in person). I was supposed to meet her tomorrow for an event, but I had no clue she was coming to the concert.

"Hello, I'm Diana." she says quietly. I can tell like me, she is very shy. I give a shy bow, but she stops me.

"Please don't bow. I am such a huge fan of yours." she says smiling. I feel my face light up and I blush.

"Lady Diana, I didn't know you were coming....." I say stumbling over my words. She giggles and looks down.

"Please call me Diana. Actually I begged my husband to bring me. I really didn't want to miss seeing you perform...." she says smiling. Even though no one is in the room, she shyly looks around and whispers "Are you playing Dirty Diana?" she asks. I widen my eyes.

"No, I had it removed to be respectful to you." I say. She looks surprised.

"Please, Please play it. That is my favorite song......I was so excited to see you perform it in person." she pleads. I give her a smile, I couldn't say no to her. She was so kind and not to mention the Princess.

"I'll perform it tonight." I say nodding. She smiles and then one of her security guards walks in.

"Your highness, Prince Charles has requested for your return so you could sit." he says. She gives a sigh, and looks at me.

"Thank you for letting me speak to you, Michael." she says giving me a gentle hug before leaving. I smile and go in the hallway. Everyone is out there and I look around for Tatiana. I finally see her and wow.....she looks....amazing.

(A/N I didn't really know how to describe the dress so there is a picture on the side.)

She makes eye contact with me and I give her a wink. She blushes and looks down. I giggle and we all form a circle, and hold each others hands. I look across and see Tatiana holding hands with Robbie and Sheryl.

"Everybody, this is the moment we have been waiting for. I also want to let everyone know we are performing Dirty Diana tonight. It was requested by Lady Diana. We’ve rehearsed for months so we should all be relaxed, right?” Everyone starts to whoot and holler. "Greg, do you mind saying a prayer?" I ask him. He raises his eyebrows and looks around.

Alright, uh, ya'll bow your heads,” Greg announces, praying as everyone holds hands with the people beside them, “Lord, thank you for this day and thank you for giving us the opportunity to be here in London and to entertain all these people, and I pray that we can all stay safe throughout our travels for the next 16 months. In your name we all pray, amen.”

"Amen." everyone says. The whole entire crowd cheers as they all clap their hands in a slow rhythm, gradually working their way faster and they make wolf whistling sounds. I laugh and start walking with Frank as everyone walks behind us.

No POV

Its already the fourth song, and it's time for "I Just Can't Stop Loving You."  Tatiana's nervous and her heart is beating out of her chest, she has done an amazing job tonight but singing this song with Michael gives her butterflies. Michael's beautiful face is already dripping with sweat, from all the dancing and hot lights. Everything starts to slow down and then blue lights hit the stage. Michael closes his eyes as the larger than life crowd starts to scream.