Chapter 2- Guess who's coming to dinner?

Tatiana's POV

I'm to the side of the set, watching Michael dance. It's even more amazing to see him dance in person. You can tell he has so much passion for what he does. We've taken so many takes, I've lost track. I walk back on the scene as I feel the camera filming me. I look around for Michael, and then when he comes behind, I turn. We locked eyes, and I forgot the camera's and people. I hugged Michael tightly, and he wrapped his arms around me. He had a gentle, yet strong hold on me. Like I was safe in his arms. I didn't want to let go of him. I felt the water from the fake fire hydrant spray on set on my arms. I knew Michael didn't have feelings for me and my feelings were silly. But for some reason, it was that embrace I was never going to forget.

"Cut!" yells the director.

We stop hugging and the whole crew cheers. I look at Michael and he smiles.

He grabs me in for a hug and says "You did a great job."

"Thank you! So did you!" 

Before he can say anything his manager grabs Michael, and says "That was great Michael, really great! And Tatiana you did a great job, you look great on camera!" I blush and Michael blushes, he smiles and looks down. 

Rachel then runs up to me and gives me a big hug from behind, and kisses my cheek.

"You were fantastic! She squeals. I smile and give her a huge hug. "I'm going to change out of this." I say to her as I motion toward my outfit. She smiles and nods as she walks over to Michael and Joe. I run to my trailer and immediately take of my boots. I hear a knock on my trailer and open it. Rachel busts in glowing.

"You can't believe this." 

"What? Oh can you unzip my dress?" I stand up as she talks and works with the zipper.

"Michael is having a celebratory dinner tonight and we are invited to come!" she says gleefully.

I spin around and say "Really? Who asked?"

I question, hoping it was Michael for some reason. "It was Frank and Joe, he asked for Mike. Wait, why does it matter? she asked with raised eyebrows. 

"No reason. Just wondering." I say as I start changing into my own clothes.

"You totally like him don't you?" she says with a big smile on her face.

"Whatever, lets go." I said laughing as I open the trailer door.

Later, I find myself standing in front of the most beautiful mansion. I rung the doorbell and looked down at my dress again. I had on a navy blue dress, with gold military threading on the shoulders with a low cut back. I held on to a clutch and sighed as I rocked on my heels. I was an hour early and Rachel was still at the hotel getting ready. I was about to ring the doorbell when a maid, came to his door and opened it.

"Hello, come on in" she greeted.

I stepped in and took it all in. His home was so beautiful. The floors were marble, and the ceiling was painted as a mural of the sky, with angels flying. European art was hung on the walls. I walked up to a painting of Michael wearing a red cape, with a crown on his head. It was like an old Leonardo Di Vinci painting. I sighed and touched it.

"Do you like it?" said a soft voice.

"It's so beautiful" I whispered still looking at it.

I turn around and see Michael wearing a red military jacket with gold threading, with black pants. His black, curly hair was down from its usual ponytail, with that adorable curl going down his forehead.  I know it sounds weird to say a man is beautiful, but Michael was an angel. Everything about him was perfect. .