Chapter 107 - Rivals part 2

Tatiana's POV

I stare at Michael as he stares at me, blinking.

"Prince...?" he says slowly raising his perfectly arched brow, staring down at me.

"Huh...yeah.." I chuckle weakly as he sits up. He stays silent staring in space for a moment.

"Listen, if you don't feel comfort--"

"Do it." he says suddenly.

"What?" I stare at him as he looks over at me.

"I said do it. I want you too."

I sit up slowly as I look over at him confused. "Did you just say-- you want me to open up for Prince? You know-- the same guy you have called in the past "A cocky, narcissistic--"

"I know, I know..." he waves me off. "But that's personal. This is business. You should do it." he nods. "I'll support you."

"Your kidding." I look over at him.

"No I'm not." he smiles kissing my cheek. "I told you I love you. I think it's a good opportunity. Do it..."

"You mean you won't fire me or get mad, or jealous?"

"Nope."

"Your sure?"

"Yup."

"Wow..." I breathe out as he looks over at me chuckling.

"What?" he smirks.

"Nothing..." I shrug. "You seem like-- I don't know...like you've changed."

"I'm trying." he smiles kissing my head. "I trust you, and I love you. I'll even come to support you."

My eyes widen. "You at a Prince concert?"

"I'm there for you." he mutters. "Other than that--"

I giggle. "Thank you." I lean in to kiss him softly.

He presses his lips against mine. "And anyway.." he says giving a mischievous smile. " I can't get jealous of someone that  will always come out second anyways."

He laughs out as I roll my eyes,  pushing him off the bed.

**

An hour later I find myself walking around to the back of the nightclub, looking for the doors Prince told me to enter. 

After Michael seemed okay with me doing the show, Prince gave me directions to where they were performing. It was at a large club called Palace Avenue, that was in the downtown area.

I walk down the around, my heels clicking against the pavement . It honestly took me five minutes to pull out an outfit; which of course was all black.

A black Chanel bag, with a sports bra, leather shorts, paired off with a leather jacket and ankle booties and a baseball cap. I didn't do much with makeup except a natural look, with my hair in a ponytail.

(A/N Tatiana's Rehearsal Outfit)