Chapter 66- More breaking news...

Tatiana's POV

I study the man in front of me closely. I swear I might have maybe a little memory loss; but he isn't my fiancee. Or is he?

"Tatiana!" my mother practically yells running to my bedside. She kisses my face running her hand through my tangly curly hair.

God, this will be hell to comb later.

"Mom.." I smile and gently squeezes her hand. I look up at my Dad and Winnie who are next to me; practically suffocating me with all their kisses and love. Which I don't mind the least bit. I shyly take a peek at the handsome stranger sitting at the foot of my bed smiling. I blush shyly at his intense stare with his ocean blue eyes.

"So your my fiancee.....?" I ask shyly. He looks surprised and blushes hard.

"Well, Tatiana the truth is..." Winnie starts to say as he quickly cuts her off.

"Yeah, I am." he nods. I look around at everyone shyly with their faces in shock.

"C-can I ask you your nam--" I ask being cut off by mom.

"Paul, can I speak to you outside?" she asks staring at him. "Now?"

Paul's POV

Eva and I walk out Tatiana's room, and as soon as the door closes.....

"Paul, what the hell were you thinking saying that?!" her voice raised making me jump.

"I-I don't know!" I throw my hands up defensively as I run one through my hair the other now resting on my hip. "I wasn't lying to her......completely."

"What do you mean you weren't lying completely?! She thinks now that she is going to be married! This is screwing up her head!" she snaps irratated.

"I was already planning on asking her to marry me, okay?!!" I say frustrated. "When she got in the car accident a couple of days before, I had picked out an engagement ring and everything....." my voice trails off as I look down from Eva's shocked face.

Michael's POV

"Frank!" I yell running down the hall into his hotel room. He looks up from his cigar and stacks of papers; as he sits by the window.

"Well I haven't seen you in a happy mood in awhile, kid." he smiles putting the cigar in his mouth.

"Tatiana! S-she's awake!"

"She's what?" he says his eyebrows scrunched up.

"She. is. awake." I say slowly so he can understand. He stares at me.

"Get out...." he says stunned. "How'd you find out..."

"Her mother." I say turning on the television.

"Breaking News...." the telecaster says making Frank turn his head. "It has been recently reported at 12:15 am at a UCLA hospital press conference that grammy winner, and supermodel; Tatiana Thumbtzen is now awake." she says. "But that's not all....she's also reportedly engaged to hollywood actor, Paul Walker....."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey moonwalkers!

   Its been awhile...I know, I'm sorry /; had some crazy things going on....

But while I'm at it...do you guys seriously like this story?