Chapter 8- Tatiana's time

Tatiana's POV

I wake up early in the morning. It takes me moment to remember where I am, and remember what happened. I smile. I still feel embarrassed that he read my journal a little.....but he actually liked it. I stretch and get out of bed, and take a shower before going down stairs. I changed into a simple grey sweatshirt with ripped jean shorts.

"Michael?" I call.

"In here!" I follow his voice in the kitchen and see he is cooking breakfast. I giggle and smile. He looks kinda cute with a skillet....(hey you'd think so too).

"What's this?" I ask curiously. He puts a plate in front of me, proudly.

"I made you breakfast." he says with a giggle. I smile and see he made blueberry pancakes, served with exotic fruit. We start eating, and it's delicious!

"Michael, this is amazing!" I say between bites. He smiles, and is practically done eating.

"So...uhm touring rehearsal in in a couple of months..." he begins.

"I know, I'm excited." I say. He puts down his fork, and studies me. 

"So uhm, I was wondering if you'd sing some backup, and like a couple of duets....and maybe dance?" I drop my fork......say what?

"Michael....you want me to sing? I'm not even that good!"

(A/N Truth be told she was good.....she was like Beyoncé, Mariah, Whitney, and Janet mixed in one)

"Tatiana come on!! We have a few months of rehearsal....and we practice 10 hours a day, 6 days a week--" I quickly cut him off.

"Michael your trying to kill your crew?"

"Consider me, your general...its boot camp." he smirks. I roll my eyes...I like to be perfect too...and I want to but I'm nervous as hell.

"Michael---I'm scared to!" I say, he rolls his eyes.

"You'll be fine! It's rehearsal, and you'll get over it!" I sigh. Michael can be the most stubborn, hard-headed, son of a bi-- my thought are quickly interrupted.

"So you'll do it?" he asks. I sigh and nod. His face lights up, and he looks at the clock.

"We should start getting ready" he says. I nod and set the dishes in the sink and go upstairs. Michael was also the sweetest, caring, innocent, and sexiest man I ever met.

Michael's POV

I run upstairs and start getting ready. I get to spend even more time with her because  of rehearsals and touring! I smile. I called Quincy last night, and begged him to listen to her sing. I smile. I quickly change after showering, and knock on Tatiana's door.

"Come in." she says. I slowly walk in and stop and stare. She was wearing a black maxi dress, which made a V in the front showing a little cleavage, and flat stud accents on bodice paired with gold studded earrings. Her lips were nude, and her eyelashes were full. The dress fit her in all the right places. The things I could do to her right now..........

"Michael?" I quickly come out of my trance.

"Are you ready?" she asks with a smile. I gulp and nod. She walks out first and I can't help but stare at her ass. She has a body that belongs to a supermodel (A/N Victoria Secret Angel *cough*). I quickly shake my head and walk downstairs. I grab my keys, and she raises her eyebrows.

"What?" I ask defensively. She points to the keys, and I give her a look.

"You drive?" she asks. I nod.

"Not often, but..." she raises her eyebrows again.

"I'll drive." she says. I roll my eyes.

"Just get in the car." I tell her. She groans and hops in.

"We are going to die." she says. I smirk.

"No but your going to die in rehearsals probably." she shoots me a look and I laugh. It doesn't take us long before we are there. We go inside and are greeted by Quincy. He immediately gives me a hug, and motions to Tatiana.

"Oh right! Sorry, this is Tatiana, Tatiana this is Quincy." He immediately shakes her hand.

"Your just as beautiful as Michael said you were." I start blushing and Tatiana giggles. Suddenly Frank and walks in. As usual Frank is with that cigar that's bigger then Italy.

"So did you tell her?" Franks asks motioning to me with his cigar. I give a cough from the smoke, and fan the air.

"Tell me what?" I ask. Michael blushes and gives a soft laugh.

"Oh, Uhm....I want you to sing a duet with me?" I start to feel dizzy. I can't even speak.

"Tatiana?" he says giggling. I shake my head "yes" with a huge smile.

"On one condition, you have to sing for me." Quincy says. I blush and look down...having Michael, Quincy, and Frank in one room to sing infront of? I start feeling overwhelmed. As if Quincy can read my mind, he looks at Michael and Frank.

"Do you mind leaving? " Frank nods and gets up to leave.

"Come on!!! I wanna listen!" Michael whines. I giggle as Frank takes his arm and drags him out.

"Now lets listen to that angelic voice..shall we?" Quincy asks.

Frank's POV

I watch Michael as he restlessly paces back and forth. It's like watching a lion in his cage.

"What's taking them so long?" Michael as biting his lip. I sigh.

"Michael, its been only 15 minutes!"

"It should have been less time than that though!" he leans against the door and tries to listen.
"Michael...sit down." I say taking a puff from my cigar. He sighs and sits down.

"Ask her out already." I say. He looks kind of annoyed or worried.

"I did."

"Well?"

"She won't give me an answer." I sit there for a moment. Those kids may not realize it yet, but they love eachother. I can tell by the way they look at eachother.....its just a certain emotion that pours out when you see them together. Michael rubs his forehead...poor kid.

"Give it time, Michael. Give it time."

Tatiana's POV

"Tatiana...how would you like to start recording next week?" Quincy asks. My eyes get big and I hug him. He laughs.

"So there is one thing I need to ask you." he says. I raise my eyebrows.

"What's up with you and Michael? " he asks. I look down and blush.

"Nothing, we are just friends." Liar. I think to myself. He is a guy that I have feelings for. Quincy smiles and says

"Give him a chance." I end up blushing again. Michael finally is aloud to come back in.

"Sooo?" Michael asks. I give him a huge smile.

"I'm signing her!" Quincy says. Michael's face lights up, and he immediately runs to give me a hug.

"That's wonderful, Tatiana!" as we are locked in a hug, I can't help but think of what Quincy says. Maybe I will give us a chance......

"Stop flirting and lets get working!" Michael and I blush and he walks in the sound booth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to update tomorrow! Yeah I know drama was suppose to be in this chapter but it will be in the next one! Pinky promise!

xoxoxo,

Moonwalkergal