Chapter 106 - Yours

Tatiana's POV

"Background, can we work on human nature one more time than we can head out?" Michael says in the mic as I grab a bottle water drinking it quickly.

It was almost 9 p.m and we've been working for about 15 hours straight in rehearsal. Usually by this time, my voice is sore and my body is ready to collapse. But today, I was completely numb to feeling anything except....happy.

I look over at Michael as he wipes his face tiredly with a towel, he meets my eyes and bites his lip smiling raising an eyebrow, giving a wink as I blush looking away.

I sit on one of the speakers as Sheryl walks over sitting next to me, drinking a bottle of water

I sit on one of the speakers as Sheryl walks over sitting next to me, drinking a bottle of water. I barely notice her as I sit back as I keep my eyes on Michael as he gives directions to Jennifer. Sheryl looks over at me and looks to see where my eyes are and she giggles nudging me.  "So I've seen you and Michael sneaking peeks more than usual today." she smirks as I roll my eyes playfully. "Is there something I need to know?"

"Nope." I say popping the "p" as she hits my arm, making us giggle.

"Come on...what happened? I barely have seen you two since that elevator thing."

"Nothing..." I giggle. "All we did was watch movies..."

"Sure. You "watched" them." Sheryl smirks, as I pinch her arm laughing.

" Shut up. We did. I mean we you know...cuddled and stuff. But nothing like--"

Before I can finish, music fills the stadium.

"Looking out
Across The Night-Time
The City Winks A Sleepless Eye
Hear Her Voice
Shake My Window
Sweet Seducing Sighs...."  Michael sings sweetly as I look up at him slowly. 

"Get me out into the night-time four walls won't hold me tonight if this town is just an apple, then let me take a bite..."

I stare at his lips hearing him sing. It was almost as if honey  was dripping off his voice. It was so incredibly sweet, and smooth at the same time. It was completely mesmerizing; 

"If They Say -
Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature
Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way
If They Say -
Why, Why, Tell 'Em That Is Human Nature
Why, Why, Does He Do Me That Way...."

I look up seeing him walk slowly over near Sheryl and I as he licks his bottom lip slowly his eyes staring into mine.

"Reaching Out
To Touch A Stranger
Electric Eyes Are Ev'rywhere
See That Girl
She Knows I'm Watching
She Likes The Way I Stare..."

I feel my face heat up, looking down knowing everyone in the room was staring. It hasn't even been 24 hours of being official yet, and he's making my heart pound out of my chest adding to the beat of the music. He smirks at me slightly almost knowing the effect he was having on me. I squint my eyes slightly, trying to hold back a smile.