Chapter 76- Beware of the dog

Rachel's POV

"So what are you going to do now?" Karen asks as she smokes a cigarette as we sit in my kitchen.

"Well-- I got a surprise for Tatiana." I smirk as I flip my hair over my shoulder taking a drink. Karen raises her eyebrow and smirks at me.

"Oh yeah?" she giggles. "Like.....?" she looks at me curiously.

"So you heard how Tatiana has been traveling and is opening for C.B this weekend?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, I decided to redecorate her home-- you know....as a thank you for getting my ass fired." I say as Karen's eyes widen.

"You did what?" she instantly busts out laughing.

"I went to her house...that one she just bought in Calabasas? I tore that shit up."

She gasps as her eyes grow bigger. "I swear you didn't..."

"You know I did." I smirk. "I swear..."

"You know she's got camera's and a secruity system up there." she says.

"Fuck.." I mutter slapping my forehead.

She starts laughing hard. "Genius."

"I'll just pick that up later...but seriously, she thinks she can one-up me? Does she not know who I am?" I snort sarcastically before taking another drink.

"Just to think she was going to be your sister-in-law...." Karen says as I roll my eyes.

"Paul would have been shot dead." I say bluntly. "And I'm not fucking around about that either. He was dumb to even get with the whore. I mean seriously he could do so much better....not that I ever liked his bitch ass, but--" I shrug. "Fuck, anyone can do better then her."

"And you haven't thought about taking her out?" Karen says as I shrug.

"Naw--that would've fucked up Michael too much....and you know he tried to kill himself on tour, if she died, shit." I scoff as Karen nods. I raise an eyebrow as stare into space.

"But you know something?" I say slowly. "I know what I'm going to do. I know how I'm putting an end to that bitch once and for all. I'm going to take something she won't live without and I'm going to make her feel the worst pain she's ever fucking felt." I say as I look back at Karen.

"And what's that?" she asks exhaling a cloud of smoke.

"Michael." I say taking another slow sip. "I'm going to kill him. I'm taking that son of a bitch, out."

Michael's POV

"Michael, it's Paul." he says his voice strained slightly. "We have to talk."

I feel my jaw clench tightly, as I grip the phone tightly in my hand. I swallow hard, as I feel my face instantly get heated with anger.

"Michael...."

I stay silent as I pull the phone away from my ear rubbing the bridge of my nose furrowing my eyebrows. I slowly put the phone back to my ear as I open my eyes.

"What do you want?" I say my voice going hoarse with anger.

"Meet me tomorrow. At 7 o'clock, at the Montage Beverly Hills." he says as I move my jaw around.

"You know I can't do that." I say icily as I stare at a picture of Tatiana next to the bed.

"Because I'd end up kicking your ass." I think to myself.

"If you know what is good for Tatiana, you'll show up."

I scoff. "And you know what's good for her?" I snap angrily.