Chapter 129 - Michael's pain

Winnie's POV

I can practically hear Clifton gulp, as we stare back at her.....almost as if we were cowboys about to have a standoff.

A smile spreads across her face. "So do you kids like being on the tour?" she asks.

"Uhm...yeah..." Clifton answers hoarsely. "It's cool..."

I stay silent staring her down as she sits down across from us. "You guys are going to absolutely love it here..." she smiles. "We have loads of fun on this tour."

I couldn't help but internally roll my eyes. Have you ever dealt with someone who is so nice it's cheesy? Like overly nice?

Well meet Karen Fake.

"Mhhm..." I look past her as I watch the dancers on the stage.

"Aren't you Tatiana's sister?" she asks as I look back at her.

"Yup." I smile sweetly. "Haven't we met?"

"I don't think we have had the pleasure." she says without missing a beat, or batting a lash. 

"Doesn't she recognize us?" I think to myself.

"Oh that's funny...because you look really familiar...." I press as I feel Clifton jab my rib. 

"Perhaps it was in an interview or something." she smiles.

"Mhhhm." I furrow my eyebrows, tightening my lips as I watch the dancers onstage.

" I furrow my eyebrows, tightening my lips as I watch the dancers onstage

"Karen! I need to speak with you!" Frank yells onstage. She stands up from her chair giving us a smile. 

"Duty calls." she shrugs giving a smile flouncing away as I watch her.

" she shrugs giving a smile flouncing away as I watch her

"She's lying." I hiss. "I know for a fact she is..." 

"Win, she didn't seem like she--" 

"Listen, they don't call her Karen Fake for anything....I know she is lying. That was her with Rachel that day...I remember. I don't trust her."