Chapter 9- What about us?

Tatiana's POV

"Well we're here." Michael says with a sigh as we pull up Rachel's driveway. I start to open the door, and Michael reaches across and quickly closes it. I give him a confused look.

"Tatiana, have you thought about us?" he asks softly looking straight ahead.

"Michael---I.........." he cuts me off.

"Tatiana, if you don't have feelings for me just say so!"

"Michael! I just needed time to think! Why can't you wait?" I ask. He shakes his head and looks at the cieling.

"How long do I have to wait? Everytime we try to talk about this you change the subject!" I say nothing. He stares at me blankly.

"Is it me? Am I ugly or what is it Tatiana? Obviously my father and career have nothing to do with it!" I hate to admit it but he's right. The truth is I am scared. Scared to fall for him, or maybe  scared that in the end my heart will be broken.

"Michael it isn't you------" he cuts me off again.

"Then what the hell is it?" he starts to sound angry or frustrated. I shake my head and he sighs.

"I just don't get why you feel like you can't talk to me." he mutters. I can see the hurt in his eyes. "Your just like everyone else. Just because I'm different, you don't see me as a person."

"Michael you know that's not true, and unfair." I snap. He glares at me.

"Unfair?" he spats. "I'll tell you what's unfair. That you have me waiting for you!" I rub my my forehead and look out the window.

"Why can't we just be friends for now, Michael? Isn't that good enough?" I ask. He looks out the window and says blankly

"No it isn't. And obviously I am not good enough either." I feel my eyes starting to water, and I get out of the car slamming the door shut.

Michael's POV

As I drive away, I grip the steering wheel. Why is Tatiana being so selfish, and difficult? I decide to head back to the studio, and work late. I need to get my mind off her. I pull into a parking space and look at the passengers seat. I see a slip of paper there. I pick it up and see it was one of Tatiana's journal pages. It must have slipped out of her book. I open it up. Its a picture of Tatiana and I when we first met. We were on the floor, playing chess and we were laughing. I close my eyes. This is going to be harder then I thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww poor Michael ): So end of the story topic. Do you guys think they should have been together in real life or that they are a nice couple? Vote/comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal