Chapter 28- Acting

Michael's POV

"Tatiana your late." I call as she walks in rehearsal. She groans.

"I'm sorry I was at the studio, Quincy and I lost track of time." she says. I nod.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again." She gives me a silly face, and I giggle.

"We are doing The Way You Make Me Feel." I say as she gets ready to walk. Today is her birthday and the truth is I told Quincy to have her in the studio late as we set everything up.

"1,2,3..." I say. "You Knock me off of my feet now baby..." she starts to walk and then the music changes. She stops looking confused.

"Happy Birthday to you..." I sing as everyone joins in. Her eyes light up, as she covers her face.

"Happy Birthday to Tatiana..." then Sheryl and our guitarist, Jack, bring out a huge birthday cake. We finish singing and she is so overcome by happiness she starts to cry. I smile and wrap my arms around.

"Blow out your candles!" I say excitedly.

"Yeah, before some wax gets on my cake. I'm starving girl." Greg says making everyone laugh. Tatiana leans down and blows out all of 24 of her candles. Everyone cheers and Tatiana looks shyly at everyone.

"Thank you guys so much....this is the best birthday ever." Tatiana says brushing a tear from her face. We all smile and yell "We love you!"

"Can we eat it now?" Tatiana asks me shyly. I laugh.

"Yes." We all start to cut the cake, and sit on the floor eating it. I sit next to Tatiana and she smiles and whispers in my ear.

"So I was told you planned this?" she asks. I blush feeling embarrassed.

"Thank you, Michael." she says kissing my cheek. I look up and see Greg with his recorder recording it.

"Are you recording?" I ask and Tatiana looks up.

"Yes...we have to record these touching moments for the Bad tour...starting with our happy couple." Greg says dramatically.

"I look terrible!" Tatiana says. I throw her on my lap to block the camera from seeing me.

"Michael!" Tatiana says laughing. She tries to squirm away as I tighten my grip. We both laugh.

"This is some good stuff." Greg says. I laugh.

"Who are you? The next Barbara Walters?" I say laughing.

"Nah, I'm more Oprah. You know Barbara ain't got nothing on Oprah."

As Greg records everyone while we all goof around, I lean in Tatiana's ear.

"Happy Birthday Tatiana." I whisper kissing her cheek.

Tatiana's POV

I go home from rehearsal, and go upstairs. We didn't really practice that much, today. I'm decide to take a nap, and I go upstairs.

As I walk in my room, I see a beautifully wrapped boxes on the bed. I curiously walk to the bed and open the first box. Inside was
a beautiful pearl heart, with a gold outlining, hung on a simple gold chain. Its so perfect. I smile and look inside the box and see a small note inside. I open the note, and see its from Michael.

Tatiana,

I wish your day is full of happiness, like you bring to me everyday.

much love,

Michael.

I smile and slip it on my neck. It looks perfect. As soon as I do there is a knock on the door. I run downstairs and see Michael.