Chapter 68- It's a deal

Winnie's POV

I sit in the kitchen doing my homework. Well, if you want to be technical...staring at something they call "algebra" on a sheet of paper. I sigh and looks down doodling on my homework. It was alot easier when Michael was around to help me, since he made it easier. As I doodle around my name, the doorbell starts to ring.

"Winnie, can you get that?" Eva asks. I nod slowly as I get up going in the other room as I open the door.

"Hey Pooh bear..." Paul chuckles. I cross my arms staring at him.

"Come on, Winnie...." he sighs running hand through his hair. "Listen I--"

"Oh shutup." I snap walking in the living room.

"Winnie...it just happened...."

"It just happened?" I spat.

"Tatiana--" he starts to say.

"Don't you tell me ANYTHING--" I hiss pointing my finger at him. "About my sister! How could you just play her like that?!" I yell.

"Play her? I'm not playing her!" he says defensively.

"Really? Telling her that your her fiancee?!" I stare at him. "Mind you..when she can't even remember what year it is?!" I yell.

"Winnie, will you listen to me!?" he yells back.

"No!" I yell back.

At that moment my father walks in the room. "Winnie go in your room..."

I cross my arms staring at him.

"Now, Winnie." he growls. I walk past him angrily going up the stairs stomping my feet loudly.

Paul's POV

I sigh and puts my hands in my pockets. "Daniel..."

"Well did you do it?" he asks sitting down. I nod slowly.

"D-daniel...I don't know if i should do this."

"Do what?" he sits back resting his arms on the arm rests.

"This..." I motion with my arms. "I know you said I should ask her but--"

He shakes his head. "No...I don't want Michael around her anymore. And she most likely won't even remember he was in her life."

"We had an agreement, did we not?" he asks. "Did you not say that you would tell Tatiana that she was your fiancee, so she could never remember Michael?" he asks.

"Yes but sir, that's what you wanted." I mutter looking down.

"Yes, but you also wanted to marry my daughter." he says staring in my eyes. "And I guarenteed that Michael, will never enter your lives again. For god's sake, Paul..I even paid for the ring.  Tatiana needs to start over. Look at this as--" he pauses licking his bottom lip thinking. "Think of this as a new beginning...a...rebirth."

"Daniel, but she doesn't remember--"

"Exactly." he nods. "So recreate her memories--and if I ever see Michael Jackson again, you have my word I'll make sure--"

"Honey?" a soft voice interrupts. I look up seeing Eva dry her hands entering the living room.

"Oh hello, Paul." she smiles gently with a nod.

"Hello Eva.." I say my voice going hoarse for a split second as I clear it. She studies me for a moment.

"Is everything alright?" she asks looking between her husband, and I.