Chapter 117 - The Universe

(A/N this is like my favorite MJ picture ever. This is when daddy is looking extra daddyish. When you leave yo bae for MJ. When you go from a sweet susie to a dirty diana. You'll probably see this pic several times in this book now, or in every chapter. Okay, my thot rant is over. Carry on) 

Tatiana's POV

I stare at the wall, picking a hang nail in deep thought.

"I need to stop," I mumble, shaking my head. I couldn't keep thinking about that horrifying event or else I would drive myself crazy. "Driving me more insane than I already am."

But I couldn't stop. I was going insane over the fact of Michael being hurt, and the fact I wasn't with him right now. 

When the ambulance came to get Michael, he was still unconscious. Frank made us go back to the hotel; and he wouldn't let any of us come or even tell what hospital he would be taken to. In his words so there wouldn't be any "hooplah or word of his condition wouldn't be disclosed to the press."  

I didn't realize it was so bad until I looked at his leg with a huge shard of glass piercing in his leg, and the huge amount of blood, that had painted over my clothes from holding him. 

Everyone else was okay, with the exception of Greg who looked as if he was going to be next to pass out. 

I roll over on my side, staring in space. If it wasn't for Michael pushing me--who knows what would have happened to me...he risked the fact on getting hurt, just because he loves me. 

The thought of that would usually make me smile--but instead it made me me even more anxious. Even the scented candles I lit in the room to calm the atmosphere weren't enough to relax me. 

"Damn it, Michael

"Damn it, Michael..." I mumble covering my face to keep tears from flowing. It was all my fault for even coming back on this tour. It was as if bad luck followed every time I was around. Michael was even paying the price for it. 

Maybe this was a sign from the universe that we weren't meant to be. Why else does everything happen when we are together?

And then as soon as I come back on tour more things happen. 

A soft knock hits the door as I quickly wipe my tears away with my sleeve, before getting up to answer the door. I open it slowly, my head down before meeting Michael's.   

Before he can even speak, my arms are wrapped around him.