Chapter 94 - The Gang is Back

WARNING/DISCLAIMER: SEXUAL CONTENT IS IN THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE BE ADVISED. 

Michael's POV

"What's going on?" I whisper to Bill as we walk away from the car, so Tatiana won't hear.

"I have a bad feeling about me leaving you, to attend this funeral." he shakes his head. "If Rachel is dead, and only IF...this could be her plan."

"Bill--" I shake my head putting my hands in my pockets. "I can handle myself. I'll watch over Tatiana." I say nodding over to her in the car."And everything will be okay. I mean Wayne will be in charge of security."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Bill mutters as I chuckle shaking my head.

"It'll be alright. Don't worry about me." I whisper. "Just promise me something."

Bill looks over at me raising an eyebrow.

"Whatever happens to me, if something happens to me...." I look over at the car and back at him. "Make sure nothing happens to Tatiana. Please..."

"Wha--"

I cut him off. "Just promise that, okay? No questions asked."

He sighs and nods.

"Thank you, Bill." I whisper putting a comforting hand on his shoulder before walking away to the car. I slowly get in sitting next to Tatiana.

"What was that about?" she asks looking over at me.

I chuckle weakly slipping on my Ray Bans. "Oh nothing. Just some stuff with the tour." I say quietly as the driver starts the car.

She looks at me unconvinced as she raises an eyebrow. I clear my throat looking out the window as we go down the road, out the gates to Neverland.

"Michael, I hope you aren't hiding anything from me." she says crossing her arms staring straight ahead.

"I'm not." I whisper.

I look over at her pulling her in my arms as I kiss her forehead.

"I promise."

She looks up at me and smiles, kissing my jaw before resting her head on my shoulder.

I swallow hard looking out the window.

As soon as I get her back, I lie to her again.

Tatiana's POV

Later, Michael and I are on a plane on our way to go back on the bad tour. I bite my lip as I jiggle my leg nervously.

"Are you nervous?" Michael chuckles raising an eyebrow, as he watches me.

I shrug furrowing my eyebrows slightly.

"Don't chicken out on me, Tati..." he smiles nudging me slightly.  "We go to Yokohama for a week, and then London. Seven shows at the Yokohama Stadium . On the 23rd, we're meeting Princess Diana before the show and we're gonna perform in front of her."

"But we already did a show for her--" I say sitting back.

"She wanted to see it again." Michael smirks flipping through a magazine.

"...Wow." I gape. "I'm nervous already."

"It won't be that bad."

"It seems like it's going to be the most important show we have ever given." I chuckle nervously. "Performing in front of Princess Diana."

"That's because it is going to be the most important show we'll ever give." Michael confirmed. "And that's why we're going to need lots of rehearsing time."