Chapter 44 Part 1- She had it coming.....

Frank's POV

"Michael...you cant be serious.." I say stunned. He puts on his jacket looking in the mirror.

"I am Frank." he says coldly. I shake my head trying to understand what he just told me.

"Michael, if your going to go through with this why don't you do it yourself?" I ask. He looks at me with no emotion on his face.

"Because I'd give in. Its best for me and everyone Frank. Do it." he says angrily. I open my mouth and the door swings open. I turn around and see Janet and Katherine. Michael's face lights up a bit and he immediately embraces them.

"Mom, Janet! You guys came!" he says excitedly. Katherine smiles and looks at Michael up and down.

"Michael...you look great." she says. She smiles and Janet fixes his hair.

"Where's Tatiana? I wanted to see her." Janet says. Michael's faces goes dark for a quick second and then lights up.

"Oh she's getting ready...We are about to go onstage now, but I promise we can all talk later." he says, looking at me. I nod and smile at Katherine.

"Mrs. Jackson..I'd be honored to show you to your seats." I say. She smiles and gives Michael I final hug before leaving. I give Michael a look before leaving. As I close his dressing room door, Katherine sighs.

"I am so happy Michael and Tatiana are together..." she says. I wince a little. She's going to be in for a shock soon..

I walk in the hallway with her and Janet I pass by Rachel and give her a nod. She smiles and goes in her dressing room. I shake my head. Michael is wrong. Dead wrong.

Tatiana's POV

I haven't talked to Michael in four days. We haven't said anything to each other, we don't look at each other, absolutely nothing. Even rehearsals we haven't said two words to one another. Everyone knows we had a fight, and things are so awkward for everyone.....Greg and Ricky try to lighten up the mood, and it helps sometimes........for everyone except Michael and I.

I don't have much of a desire to talk to Michael anyway....why should I? To him every time I talk he questions it, or everything I do. And he has the nerve to question my past love life?! If I told him he was the only one who I ever fell for and...(you get the picture) he'd probably laugh at me or not believe me.

I sigh and get ready for the show. I refuse to even look at Michael during the concert. Who cares if their is no chemistry? I put on my dress for TWYMF, and there is a knock on the door.

"Come in." I say looking in the mirror fixing my hair. I hear the door open and I see Michael. He walks up to me and gets face to face with me. He presses his lips gently against mine and looks in my eyes.

"I"m sorry for everything I've done in the past and what I'll do in the future." he whispers. He gives my hand a squeeze and leaves. I stare at the door confused. What did he mean?

Rachel's POV

I smirk in the mirror at myself as I put on my dress.

"You look nice." a voice says behind me. I turn around and see Jack.

"You sure came fast." I say with raised eyebrows. He smirks and shrugs.

"As soon as I heard, I decided it would be a good time." I smirk and look in the mirror at myself some more.

"Are you going to stay for the show?" I ask.

"No, I'm going back to the hotel. I'm about to put on my own show." he smirks.

 Paul's POV