Chapter 85 - Protection Program

(A/N In this chapter an old character is coming back. Guess who?)

Paul's POV

"Scotch." I mumble simply as the bartender nods grabbing a glass. 

"Scotch for breakfast?" a man next to me observes.

"And be drunk for lunch." I reply as the scotch is set in front of me. I slowly pick up the glass and downs it, letting the liquid burn my throat. 

"Only a guy screwed over has scotch for breakfast." he grunts taking a swig from his glass. 

I chuckle lightly taking another burning sip. "You don't know anything about me. No one knows anything about me..." I say roughly tracing the rim of my drink staring at the wall ahead of me, a flash of Tatiana entering my mind. "I barely know anything about me."

I grip the glass tightly my jaw clenched up slightly. It's hard to know anything when you got your heart ripped out. 

"More scotch." I say to the bartender as he refills me with more.

"That's where you're wrong Paul baby." he chuckles. "I know more about you than you think." 

"This guy must be drunk as hell..." I think to myself annoyed. "Can't a man drink in peace?"

I take a long drink, my head spinning lightly. I smirk at my glass and scoffs lightly. "Of course you know me." I mutter bitterly. "You know my name Paul Walker.  The whole world my knows my name." I look over at him for the first time coldly. "But you don't know me." 

"I don't, huh?" he chuckles. "I know T-babe chose Wacko Jacko over you." he says as I feel my body stiffen, my blood growing cold.

"Yeah, kid." he chuckles at my reaction. "I know all about it. Now my question while you were with her ...who wore the pants in the relationship? You or her?" he laughs. 

I feel my face heat up as I jump up pushing him into the bar counter hard, gripping his jacket collar tightly. 

"Who the hell are you?" I growl angrily. "Huh?!" I yell slamming him back into the counter again roughly. 

Some people in the bar stop staring at us as the bartender rushes over.

"Do we have a problem?" He asks as I keep my eyes on my victim in my grasp.

"It's fine, Rob." he chuckles. "Paul and I were just getting acquainted."he says snugly. I tighten my grip on him.

"Who. Are. You?" I say slowly through clenched teeth.

He smirks. "I'm Joe." he chuckles. "I work for your father."

Tatiana's POV

After hours of shooting, I finally come back to Never land with tears and mascara smeared down my face. 

Why is it that when things get right, something goes wrong?

I walk down the hall tearfully, my head literately spinning.

"I love you!" his voice rings in my ear.

I run a shaky hand in my hair, letting out a weary sigh closing my eyes.

"Tati?" I open my eyes seeing Michael coming down the hall. I look  down quickly wiping my eyes.

He smiles coming closer. "Hey, how was--....." his voice trails off seeing my face, his eyebrows furrowing with worry.

"Tati....what is it?" he whispers. "What happened?"

I shake my head sadly, covering my face.

"Hey..." he whispers softly pulling my hands away from my face gently. He takes my facts in his hands staring at me intensely, as he wipes my tears away with his thumb.

"Talk to me..." he says softly. "Please..."

I look down from his intense brown eyes. We aren't even together, really and I have this urge to tell him. 

"I-i....'I whisper tearfully.

"Wait a moment..." he says gently. He grabs my hand gently taking me down the hall, into the living room. He sits on the couch, immediately pulling me onto his lap.

"Tell me what happened..." he says gently rubbing my arm slowly.

"You're going to be angry..." I whisper. He gently wraps his arms around me holding me close against him.

"I promise I'll try not too..." he says his the smell of his cologne calming me as I swallow hard.

"I went to the shoot this morning..." I say slowly as he nods.

"I got out the car and Paul was there."

I look over my shoulder at Michael's face for a reaction. It's hard to read his face. It's blank and calm as he nods for me to continue. 

"He started following me, and out of nowhere he just blurts out he loves me." I look down swallowing hard. 

Michael shifts his body, his face still calm. I take a deep breath as I tell him everything. The whole time his face is unreadable as I speak.

"And that's all.." I say softly. I look up at him slowly. His arm is perched on the arm rest of the couch,his hand supporting his face. His rubs his bottom lip slowly as he stares intensely on the floor. 

"Michael say something..." I whisper.

He furrows his eyebrows for a moment and looks over at me. "I don't want you going anywhere without telling me." he says quietly. "You're going to have someone with you at all times when you are out of this house." he says as I stare at him feeling heated in the inside.

"And why not?"I say. "I thought you chang--"

"Tati..." he said slowly. "I realize you care about Paul..." he sighs sitting back putting his hands in his face before inhaling deeply. "But..." he lets out a puff of air. 

"But what?" 

"Tatiana...he's Rachel's brother. He's Jack's son." he looks up at me and away. "I'm not taking chances with that."

I shake my head. "Paul is different Michael."

"Tatiana...he might be. But right now in his state, he's capable of anything." he stares at me. 

"Paul wouldn't hurt me, Michael." I stare in his eyes. "I know him...he wouldn't." I say softly.

"I'm not risking your safety, Tatiana." he says silently.

"I'm not a child, Michael." I say growing irritated. 

"I didn't say that, Tati." his voice slightly on edge. "But you're protection and care is in my hands." he says. 

"I can care and protect myself." I mutter stubbornly.

"No you can't." 

"I sure did, when you left me." I snap back making him wince. 

"I'm trying now." he says through gritted teeth. I get off his lap angrily. 

"Where are you going?" he sighs out.

"Somewhere away from you." 

He gets up. "You're going out?" he says making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going to my room. Unless you'd like the national guard to come along with me." I say sarcastically as I go up the steps slamming my bedroom door.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Another update in a week! I'm going to try to update every Friday! You guys deserved two updates this week!

Okay so for the character "Joe" in the book. Some of you were confused in the first few chapters about the character.  He's not Michael's father, he's some I happened to make up who was on set of TWYMMF in the beginning. Joseph Jackson and Joe are two different people. Joe works for Rachel and her father. Just wanted to clear the confusion! 

Please vote on the last chapter and this chapter! 

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal