Chapter 37 - Mad

Tatiana's POV

*Two days later*

I drive up to where Michael is shooting. As soon as I get out of the car, I hear someone call my name.

"Tatiana!" I turn around and see Paul. I smile as he runs up to me.

"Hey, Tatiana!" he says smiling and giving me a hug. "Whatcha doing here?"

"Oh, Michael is shooting a short film, and wanted me to watch." I tell him.

"Hey, I'll walk you here, I was shooting something here."  As we walk he clears his throat and shyly looks at me.

"So have you thought about the movie?" he asks. I give a small smile.

"Yeah. I have." I tell him. He raises his eyebrows with a smile as if to say "Sooo?"

"Sooooo, I'll do it." I tell him. His grins from ear to ear.

"Really?" he says happily. He pulls me in for a big-bear hug.

"Thank you so much! How long are you going to be in town?" he asks.

"Next Saturday, I leave." I tell him. He nods.

"Do you want to start the next day after tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure." I tell him.

"Oh and I talked to Quincy, and he has some songs that he wants you to sing, that are in the movie." he says. I playfully raise my eyebrows.

"You talked to Quincy?" I ask. He smirks.

"Well I knew you would say yes..you just love me to much to say no." I roll my eyes as we arrive to the set.

"We're here." he sighs. I look around and see Frank.

"Thanks Paul, I appreciate it." I tell him smiles and winks.

"No problem. I'll see you." he says walking away. I walk over to Frank who smiles.

"Hey Tat, Michael is in his trailer." he says.

"Thanks Frank." I say as I walk to his trailer. I knock on the door and hear Michael.

"Come in!" he calls. I open the door and walk in. I see Michael in his Smooth Criminal outfit. He smiles and hugs me. "Hey Tatiana." he gives me a quick peck on the lips. I take a look at him. He looks so....gorgeous.

"How do I look?" he asks. I blush slightly.

"You look amazing, Michael." I whisper. He smiles and puts his hands on my hips. He presses himself against me, and kisses me so deeply; I feel myself get woozy.

"Tatiana?!" he says catching me, as I almost fall. "Are you okay?" he asks. I blush and nod.

"You look kind of pale. And your lips are really hot." he murmurs.

"I'm fine, Michael." I say. He doesn't listen though, and he puts his cool hand against my forehead.

"Tatiana! Your burning up." he says.

"Michael, I'm fine!" I protest. He frowns.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I nod.

"I'm just tired." I tell him. He gives a small smile and kisses my forehead. Maybe I should tell him the truth now..I take a deep breath.

"Michael I need to tell you something--" before I can even finish, the door immediately opens. There standing is Rachel.

Michael's POV

As soon as I see Rachel, I feel my stomach churn. I suddenly remember seeing Greg walk out of Tatiana's room. How could I forget that?

"Hello Tatiana." Rachel sneers. I feel Tatiana tense up.

"Rachel." she says weakly. Usually when someone is rude to Tatiana, she bites back. She seems to tired or sick to even try.

"So I see you still didn't take my advice..." Rachel says eyeing me. Tatiana looks at Rachel; but doesn't say anything.

"Rachel.." I say tiredly.

"You know I'm right, Michael." she says brushing back her curly black hair. "I can even tell you have your doubts."

"No he doesn't. Get the hell out, Rachel.." Tatiana growls. Rachel's red lips curl into a smirk.

"Oh Tat, why don't you ask him?" she asks. Tatiana looks at me with her arms crossed. I look down and don't say anything. I cant lie to her; I mean Rachel has a point.

"Michael?" Tatiana says. Rachel scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"He even has me being your backup for tour now." Rachel says to Tatiana. Tatiana looks at me gritting her teeth.

"You what?!" she says. I mean I did add her to the tour, I mean it was in short notice. We needed a few backups for certain people and it was hard to find one for Tatiana; plus I kind of wanted to get back at Tatiana.

"You can't be serious, Michael." Tatiana says as I sit down rubbing my temples.

"Rachel can you please give us a moment?" I say. She smirks at Tatiana before leaving.

"How the hell could you?" Tatiana says. "You cant even say if you doubt me?" I get up and cross my arms.

"Well Tatiana, of course I would." I say. "So did you and Greg have fun?" I practically yell. "I saw him leave your room the other night in Japan. You want to explain that?"

"Oh so now I have to explain myself to you?" she yells. "He was over with Sheryl, to watch movies." she says.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically. "Well why was his shirt undone, and he was all out of breath and sweating? What kind of movie were you watching? Sex in the City?! And yes I do deserve an explanation!" I yell. She narrows her eyes.

"You want to know why he left like that?!" she snaps.

"Personally I don't. We both know why." I say.

"No one of us  'thinks' they know." she says grabbing her purse. "Stop being so delusional, Michael. And then you hire Rachel?!" she yells.

"Yes I did; and I don't care if you don't like it either." I yell. "Grin it and bear it."

"Michael, you are so fucking..." she mutters.

"I'm so what, Tatiana?" I yell. She walks to the door, and I grab her arm.

"We aren't finished, Tatiana!" I say, then suddenly she pushes me.

"Don't. Touch. Me." she says angrily with tears clouding her eyes. I stand there in shock, and she walks out slamming the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal