Chapter 125 - Queen of his heart

Michael's POV

"Michael! Michael!" fans scream out as I wave from the top of the plane steps as camera's flash before ducking inside. 

"I think next time we're going to need more security..." Frank mumbles as he walks in loosening his tie. 

"More like the national guard." Greg laughs as he sits down. I pull his hat down making him laugh as I sit in one of the seats across from him kicking off my shoes, as I prop them up. More people load the plane before the door closes, getting ready for takeoff. 

"Michael...do me a favor. Let me bag one of those females out there." Ricky says pointing to some outside as I roll my eyes. 

"You sound like you're gonna commit a murder." I scoff as a grin slowly spreads across Greg's face. 

"He sure is. My man is gonna murder some puss--" he begins to say as Sheryl sits up from the seat behind him smacking the back of his head. 

"Hey!" he says turning around as she crosses her arms, smirking as he rubs the back of his head chuckling. 

Ricky pulls out his video camera, as he shoots it out the plane window.  

"It's May 23, 1988...." Ricky says as he begins recording. "And we are still on the Bad Tour....with--" he shoots the camera at Greg. 

"This ugly ass clown." he says as Greg gives him a look.

"Son...." he says turning towards the camera. "You better watch yourself before I throw you off the plane." 

"Son?" he snickers. "I always knew Greg wanted me to call him Daddy." 

"Man, for that you owe me a father's day gift." 

"It isn't even father's day, and Greg is over here looking like someone's deadbeat dad." Ricky says as Greg busts out laughing. 

"And we got the bad man here himself.." he says pointing the camera towards me as I keep laughing with Greg. 

"And we got the baddies over here...." he says pointing it at Sheryl. He looks over seeing Tatiana sitting next to Sheryl, headphones plugged in her ears as she writes in her journal. 

"Tatiana looks like she is writing in her book of secrets." he says as she keeps writing, obviously not hearing. She looks up moving her headphones out of her ear. 

"What?" she blushes looking confused. I smile as I watch her red lips curl into a smile as some stray curls fall down her face. 

"What are you writing? I'm doing a video

"What are you writing? I'm doing a video." he chuckles as she blushes slightly, moving her curls out of her face. 

"Music."

"So we are witnessing historical music in the making." he grins. "Someday I'm going to sell this to the highest bidder, so I don't have to keep touring."