Chapter 29 - The pain comes rushing in

Tatiana's POV

"Tatiana!" Sheryl says shaking me. I open my eyes, and see Sheryl looking of me.

"We just landed!" Sheryl says. I look out the plane's window, and see that its nighttime. I yawn and stretch I see Michael's still asleep, and Frank wakes him up.

"What time is it?" I ask yawning.

"Its 1 in the morning." Greg groans stretching. We wait for the flight attendant to finally let us off.

"Get me off this plane." Sheryl groans as the attendant lets us off. As I get off the plane, Michael pulls me aside and kissed my neck. I giggle and give him a peck on the lips.

"I've been waiting for those lips, for two days." Michael giggles. I feel myself blush and look down. He giggles, and takes my hand. Michael walks me to the car, where Sheryl, Greg, and some of the other backup singers were. When they see Michael and I together, the start hooting. We both give an embarrassed chuckle.

"I'll see you at the hotel." he says opening the car door wider for me.

Michael's POV

"Come on lover boy!" Rory, one of our keyboardist yells as I close the door for Tatiana. I laugh and start to run to the other car. As I hope in the car all of the guys are laughing and teasing me about Tatiana.

"Not trying to hit on your girl, but she's fine as hell bro." Ricky Lawson (drummer) says giving me a playful punch in the arm. I feel myself turn red and shake my head and laugh.

"So you guys are seriously a thing?" he asks. I give an embarrassed laugh and look at Frank who has a cigar. He gives me an amused crazed look

"Frank!..." I say laughing. "Stop looking at me like that!"

"Well if you guys are together, you guys are a cute couple." Jolie (my assistant) says. I give a chuckle and blush.

"I hope it lasts." Joe mutters. Frank shoots Joe a look.

"Thanks." I mumble as I look down embarrassed. As we make our way to the hotel it starts to pour down raining. We finally arrive to the hotel and make our way there. 

We all go in the lobby and Frank pulls out a sheet.

"Jolie, Kelly, Joe, Karen.....you will be on the 2nd floor" 

He says nodding to them. He gives everyone else their room names.

"Sheryl, Greg, Robbie, Tatiana, and Michael ....you will be staying on the 4 floor." 

As soon as Frank says Tatiana and our names we start to turn super red.

“Oh good Lord this is going to be good!” Ricky says on the floor laughing with Greg.

"Ya'll better not be all loud tonight.' Greg says. "OHHHHHH MICHAEL! " Greg starts to scream. Everyone starts to laugh and I hide my face laughing from amusement and embarrassment.

“Just watch, tomorrow at the show their gonna be giddy!” Kevin hollers.

“Well yeah, I mean it’s the first show; of course everyone’s gonna be excited and giddy…” Tatiana utters.

“OOOORRRR maybe because two people got laid!”

“Screw all of you! Hard!” Tatiana laughs blushing.

"Like your going to be tonight?" Greg says. Kevin, Ricky, and Greg start howling with laughter again. The desk clerk shoots them a look. I start to blush like crazy and rub my temples to keep from laughing. Frank rolls his eyes.