Chapter 26 - LaToya's Allegations

Michael's POV

Ever since I snapped at Tatiana, she has given me the silent treatment. Its been 2 weeks and its killing me. Even at rehearsal she barely says a word to me. Yes I was jealous. Fine, extremely jealous; but I shouldnt have taken it out on everyone. After rehearsal today, I went up to Tatiana as everyone was leaving.

Tatiana's POV

"Hey." I hear a soft voice say. I feel my body stiffen, and give him a glance. Damn it, he's so gorgeous he's hard to be angry at. I ignore him and grab my bag off the floor.

"Your still mad at me?" he asks stuffing his hands in his pocket. I give him a glare, and start to walk. I trip on some wires and I hear Michael giggle. I turn around and he is chuckling biting his lip. How embarrassing. I keep walking and Michael is quick to race in front of me holding me back.

"Tatiana, can you at least say something?" he asks. I look at him right in the eyes.......why did I do that? They are so mesmerizing...

"Bye." I simply say, trying to push past him. Michael is to fast though and blocks my way.

"Will you move?" I say accidentally giggling. I quickly stop myself, but its too late.

"I knew I'd get to see that beautiful smile." he chuckles. I scowl and walk in the opposite direction.

"Tatiana! Come on this whole thing is killing me." he says. I sigh and turn around with my arms crossed.

"What Michael?"

"I didn't mean to snap at you! I shouldn't have gotten jealous, and I am sorry." he says coming closer.  I feel myself blushing.

"I forgive you." I say as he brushes a curl out of my face. He leans in and softly kisses me. I giggle against his lips and he smiles.

"You are pretty cute when you are jealous though." I laugh. He blushes and shakes his head laugh.

Latoya's POV

"Latoya! Why are doing this?" Jermaine yells in the phone. I look at Jack as he hands me a slip of paper.

"You know our family isnt perfect. you know Joseph sexually abused us!"

"Latoya! You know damn well Joseph never raped us! He might have beat us.." he says.

"Why can't you just admit it?" I ask.

"Latoya----" he starts to say but Jack signals me to hang up. I slowly hang up the phone. Feeling my heart break.

-------------------------------------------------

Planning to have a long chapter coming soon! Vote/Comment/Follow

xoxo,
moonwalkergal