Chapter 136 - Michael loses control

3rd Person POV

Michael and Prince grow quiet in the hall as they look in the same direction.

"Did you hear that?" Michael asks quietly.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" 

"Tatiana..." Michael breathes out as him and Prince rush down the hall. Prince pushes the brick red door open, as they rush inside. There in front of them was a man hovering over Tatiana holding her against the wall, his body pressed  against hers as she fights with everything in her. 

Michael feels his stomach twist in knots, as his warm brown eyes change pitch black . Prince stood next to Michael as he glowers, his large eyes narrowing as he clenches his jaw.

 The predator that stood before them must have sensed that they were there as he turns around, stumbling in a drunken state. 

Michael looks past him seeing Tatiana. Her golden dress was ripped at the sleeve, and open exposing her bra which was now slightly exposing her breasts due to her fighting. Mascara ran down her face as she stands there trembling.

 And that was it.

 In a split second Michael was lunging at him, his balled fist colliding with his cheekbone. The echo of the hit was loud as the man goes flaying his neck backward like a willow caught in the wind. He stumbles, nearly falling over as he looks up at Michael surprised. His glazed over eyes now going dark with anger as he lunges into Michael, knocking him hard into the wall. 

"Michael!" Tatiana yells as him and Michael throw each other around throwing punch after punch.

And for Michael's more slim stature, he was beating the living life out of the drunk. He throws him hard against the sink as he punches him hard. 

He wasn't hearing anything, his anger took complete control over him. 

Prince runs behind him trying to pull Michael off of him soon realizing that the man had enough. Sure the asshole deserved it, and Prince liked to mess with Michael--but Prince didn't want Michael to be dragged into another media scandal. 

But Michael seemed to almost have had adrenaline rush full of strength, as Prince struggles to pull him off. 

"Come on, man! He's had enough!" Prince shouts as Michael swings his arm back, practically hitting Prince's cheek. 

Suddenly Greg, Ricky, Bill, Sheryl, and Frank bust through seeing Michael holding a bloodied man by his collar. Greg rushes over as him and Prince tear Michael away as he keeps yelling;

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! LET GO OF ME! DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Michael shouts as they struggle to take him out the room. Sheryl immediately wraps her arms around Tatiana who stands completely traumatized, shaking as she buries her head into Sheryl's neck crying. 

Prince turns around at the doorway as he locks eyes with Sheryl. He walks over to Tatiana slowly as his eyes grow soft taking off his blouse quickly, leaving him shirtless. 

"Put this on her." he says quietly to Sheryl, as Tatiana lifts her head up. She doesn't look Prince in the eye as she slips it over her torn dress. 

Prince looks over as he stares down at Michael's victim that was wiping blood off his lip. He then looks over at Sheryl as she seems to catch his drift as she takes Tatiana out the restroom, leaving Prince and the man alone. 

"Thanks for pulling that freak off me." he chuckles roughly as Prince stays silent sucking in his cheeks slightly. 

"Can you pass me the towel?" he asks pointing to it as he winces in pain. 

"Sure." Prince chuckles lowly, as he turns around. He suddenly swings back his fist slugging him right in the nose as the man yelps out in pain. 

"That was for Tatiana and "that freak." he hisses as he storms out. 

Michael's POV

"Mike..." Frank says quietly as I sit on the bed, staring down at my knuckles which were know bloodied and bruised. I swallow hard as I put my head in my hands. 

"I know what you're gonna say. I shouldn't have--" 

"No kid, I would've done the same thing. I'm just surprised you messed up his face the way you did." he chuckles halfheartedly. 

'Please just tell me he didn't--" I whisper in my hands. 

"He didn't. You got to her just in time..." he sighs out rubbing the back of his head. "He's had a history of doing this." 

"P-please tell me this won't be in the press." 

"I'm working on it, kid. I'm sure he won't want the police knocking on his door, and people knowing what caused the blowout. So you're safe."

I stay silent for a moment as I look up at Frank breathing out. "Where is she?" 

He stares at me. "She's with Sheryl, in their room."

"I need to see her." I get up quickly as I walk to the door. Frank blocks me quickly resting his hands on my shoulder. 

"Kid, I wouldn't do that. Just let her get her rest, and see how she is in the morning." 

"But she need me--"

"Mike." he stares at me in the eye. "I promise you will see her. Just let her get herself together, okay kid?"

I stay silent, before going in the bathroom shutting the door behind me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I know this isn't a long chapter, but I wanted to drop a chapter. <3 Oh yeah, and I wanted to tell you all to read;  For All Time [ Michael Jackson Fanfiction ] by mj-the-king

It's honestly my favorite MJ fanfic currently, and every time she updates I drop everything <3 

Vote/Comment

xoxo,

moonwalkergal