Chapter 126 - New Members

Michael's POV

"Well, well, well...look what we have here." a soft familiar voice says as I look around in the darkness. I hand gently runs across my chest, before soft lips press against mine. Our lips move in sync, as her lips trail my neck down to my chest. She pulls away staring in my eyes biting her lip slowly, as her red lips curl in a smirk.

"Miss me?" Rachel whispers

*end of dream*

I shoot up gasping for air as I breath heavily, sweating slightly. I look over at Tatiana who's still asleep on her side. I look up seeing the balcony doors open a gentle breeze blowing through the curtains, as I slip out of the bed walking to the windows, closing them.

I walk towards the kitchen area, gripping the cool marble counter. I look up watching Tatiana sleep, making me close my eyes for a moment.

After the shooting, I found myself having dreams I couldn't explain. Ever since the van was shot up, I had security tightened. Meaning police escorts, bullet proof windows, the whole works. I didn't want to worry Tatiana, about any of it. Especially when I promised her father I would make sure she was safe.

And then there was another problem.

The letter...

My hands ball in a fist, my jaw clenching.

I kept that letter on me at all times. I couldn't have left it anywhere.

I lean over the counter, my head in my hands. I should have destroyed it, as soon as Greg gave it to me. I should have ripped it up, and put a match up to it.

"Hell, I should have let Bubbles have it since he loves ripping up paper as his favorite  pastime." I think to myself, growing aggravated.

I only kept it to remember to never neglect her, or hurt her like that again. I wanted that reminder what it was like when I lost her, I was losing myself and I couldn't go a day without her and didn't want to.

If Tatiana was to know what I did, or tried to do...I don't know what she would do. Her knowing that her accident caused me guilt to the point of ending my life, would give her even more pain then what I've given her.

I suddenly feel arms wrap around me from behind as Tatiana lays a soft kiss on my shoulder. "Hey..." she whispers hoarsely, as I put my hand over hers, intertwining our fingers.

"What are you doing up?" I whisper softly.

"What are you doing up?" she asks as I feel a small smile come across my face.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Why?" she whispers.

"I was just thinking about tour. Rehearsals and everything." I look down, thankful she couldn't see the guilt in my face as I lie to her.