Chapter 33 - Paul's Worries, and Diana's kindness

Michael's POV

"Are you sure I look okay?" I ask Frank looking in the mirror. He chuckles and slaps my shoulder.

"You look great, kid." he says taking his cigar out of his mouth looking at my reflection in the mirror. I frown and shake my head. I hate the way I look all the time. 

"Michael, relax....you look extremely handsome. Charles better keep an eye on Diana." he chuckles and I smirk and give chuckle.

"Soo I went to your room to check on you last night, and you were not there." he says. I blush and look down.

"Oh? I guess I was asleep." I say casually. Frank gives me a look and I bite my lip holding back a smile.

"With who?" he asks smirking. I blush and cover my face.

"Frank! Stop!" I say laughing from embarrassment. He laughs and shakes his head. My mind travels to Tatiana. Last night was....amazing. I feel like I can be myself around her, and just everything feels perfect with her. I can give her my all, and I've never been able to do that with any woman I've been with.

"Michael?" Frank says interrupting my thoughts. I look up and he lights up his cigar.

"You ready?" he asks. I nod, and we walk out of the hotel with Greg, Ricky, and some of the security guards to meet the royal couple.

Tatiana's POV

After taking a shower, and changing into some fresh clothes, I start packing. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. It's Sheryl.

"Hey girl." she says walking in. She has bags under her eyes.

"Couldn't sleep?" I ask. She yawns and sits on the bed.

"Nope. Who could?" she says laughing. I chuckle.

"You were amazing last night girl." I tell her. Sheryl can seriously tear up a guitar, and sing.

"Me?! Everyone is talking about you!" she says.

"Me?"

"Yeah! You and Michael, are just.....girl you could see so much chemistry." she says laughing. I blush.

"I mean, not to mention your single, and everything." she says. I smile and throw a makeup bag in my suitcase.

"Greg has so many jokes today." she snickers. I roll my eyes.

"What's new?" I say chuckling. Suddenly the phone rings.

"Hold on." I tell her as I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey Tatiana? It's Paul." I look at Sheryl.

"Paul! What's new?" Sheryl's eyes widen. She totally is crushing on Paul.

"Well, I heard about your performance last night and wanted to congratulate you." he says. He sounds so....distant.

"Thanks Paul-" he suddenly cuts me off.

"I have to go, I'm sorry...There is a meeting I have to go to." he says in a hurry.

"Oh, I'll talk to you soon." I say before hanging up. I frown and Sheryl looks at me strangely.

"What happened?" she asks. I shake my head confused.

"He seemed so weird.....maybe he was just busy." I tell her as I finish packing.

Paul's POV

I hang up the phone and lean back in the chair, with my face in my hands. I freaked. I called to tell Tatiana the truth, and then I lost it. Damn it! I get so irritated I throw papers of my desk. How could I keep something like this from her. She needs to know...before Rachel tells her, or the truth comes out the way it shouldn't.

 What if she believes that I actually am on Jack's side? I couldn't live with myself. I haven't talked to Jack in years, since my mom divorced him when I was 12. Jack is the most deceitful, manipulative, person to ever walk this earth. I sit there for a moment, I need to tell her. Soon.

Michael's POV

 I walk inside with Frank, Greg, Ricky, and some of the guards. Camera's are flashing and people give me a kind smile as I walk to take my place in line. I blush and look down, slightly embarrassed and shy. As I walk to the end of the line, I wait for Princess Diana, and Prince Charles. 

In only a few minutes, I see everyone immediately straighten up. I look and see Princess Diana and Prince Charles, and they walk down the line shaking hands with everyone. As soon as Diana sees me, her face lights up and she comes to me.

"Michael, you were so amazing last night. I am so happy I could see you perform." she says smiling. I blush and giggle. "Thank you so much for playing Dirty Diana."

"Thank you Diana, and it was dedicated for you." I say. She smiles, and blushes. We can hear the camera's clicking like crazy.

"Is Tatiana here." she whispers looking around. I give a soft laugh and look down.

"No she isn't." I tell her.

"Oh, I wish she was. I loved her." she says. I chuckle.

"Are you two together?" she asks whispering in my ear. I blush and nod.

"It's a secret, kind of." she says knowingly. I nod.

"I promise, I wont tell. She is such a lucky girl." she whispers. I blush. And then Prince Charles steps beside Diana. He sees us holding hands, and raises his eyebrows.

"What's going on here?" his eyes burning in Diana. I can tell he is controlling over her. She gives him a fake smile.

"I was just telling him, what a wonderful concert that was." she says shyly. "Isn't he talented?"

"You really are, Mr. Jackson. You are an amazing dancer." he says, relaxing a bit.

"How did you learn to dance, and sing like that?" he asks. "It's incredible."

"It's just a gift, from God." I say. He smiles.

"I truly enjoyed your concert, Mr. Jackson." he says shaking my hand.

"Thank you, Prince Charles."

"Just Charles." he says simply. Diana makes a face behind Charles and I bite my lip to keep from laughing. She winks and then we take pictures for the camera's and etc. I give her a BAD tour jacket that the crew wears. Apparently, yesterday she told someone she loved the jackets, so I got one especially for her.

"This is so marvelous, Michael. I love it." she whispers to me. After Frank and I present her a check, for The Princess of Wales Charity, her face lit up.

"Thank you so much, Michael." she says. Before she leaves, she whispers in my ear.

"Take care of Tatiana. She is extremely lucky." she whispers. She squeezes my hand and then leaves with Charles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey! So when will the truth come out about Tatiana's and Paul's secret? Oooooh soon my loves. Very, Very soon. Have to admit, the last chapter was my favorite. I guess you guys didn't expect Paul to be Jack's son, huh?

Well in the next chapter, I have a feeling Rachel and Joe are going to be doing some dirty work. So get ready. Vote/comment!

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal