Chapter 79-

Tatiana's POV

"He what?" I say in disbelief.

"He wants you to stay with him....until we find you a condo, or get the house straightened up." she says as I chuckle in disbelief shaking my head.

"He's probably sexually deprived, or lost his fucking mind." I think to myself.

"I'd rather stay at my parents house, then live with him." I say casually as I fold more clothes, trying to shrug the offer off. She looks at me and shrugs.

"Quincy thinks it's a good idea." she says.

"I can just stay in a hotel, or something." I reply.

"Like far up in the Appalachian mountains."

"And be trapped in a room, full of paparazzi outside." she says looking up at me. "And dealing with them trying to sneak in?" she says as I keep packing.  "Tatiana--" she gives me a sincere look. "I'm sure it won't be that bad..."

I scoff.

"That bad?" I say raising an eyebrow. "After all the bullshit I went through with him, and it won't be "that bad" " I say air qouting her with my fingers.

"You're right....it'll be worse." I mutter slamming clothes in my luggage. "And after this so called damn apology at the airport and he couldn't even--"

I begin to laugh lightly shaking my head angrily.

"He couldn't even believe I was a virgin before I met his big ego ass, and he laughs at me?!" I flip my hair over my shoulder. "Forget it, call Quincy and tell him to tell him I'll find somewhere."

"Tatiana, I think you should really listen to what Quincy has to--"

"He's going to try to talk me into it." I say rolling my eyes as I zip up the last piece of luggage. "I better take a quick nap, before heading out.." I say tiredly, attempting to change the subject.

"Mkay.." Ana says raising an eyebrow getting off the bed. "But you need to talk to him, eventually." she says walking to the door.

"Don't count on it!" I say flopping on the bed as she walks out. I study my nails and rolls my eyes.

"Over my dead body..." I think to myself as I close my eyes falling asleep.

Michael's POV

I pace the room like a caged animal, my hands behind my back. I keep taking peeks at the phone and I look at my watch.

Quincy was supposed to call an hour ago with some sort of answer. I sit on the bed, shaking my legs gently and puts my head in my hands.

"Michael Jackson what were you thinking inviting Tatiana..it's to soon...." I think to myself before pacing the room again nervously.

"But maybe-- if she says yes, you can get her back...."

I run a hand through my curls as I feel myself getting more and more anxious. I finally can't stand it anymore, and walks out the bedroom going downstairs.

I need to walk, or I will go crazy without knowing.

I step out the main home, but I stop in my tracks when the black Rolls Royce Phantom on my driveway catches my attention once again.

The same car, that this Korea deal has been bribing me with.

What the hell am I going to do with it? I rarely drive.            

I sigh and scratches my head strolling further into the grounds.

I find myself getting lost at the private zoo, greeting the specialists that watch over the animals. There was a reptile handler, someone else for the bears, lions, and chimps, and so on.