Chapter 5 - A four letter word

Tatiana's POV

Kissing. The second most dangerous word known to mankind. Who knew danger felt like this though. His lips were so soft and gentle on mine. His hands were on my waist (practically on my butt), and my hands were on his shoulders.

My first real kiss. I mean my first and last kiss was in high school, over kiss the bottle, but it definitely didn't compare to anything like this. It was so right, and so wrong. Deliciously wrong. I feel my heart race, and adrenaline kick in. I've always been so shy about kissing. I suddenly feel nervous, and as if Michael heard my thought we break away. He lightly touches his lips, and looks at me breathlessly. My lips are tingling.

"I have to go." he stutters.

He practically rushes toward his car. I can't say anything. I feel like I've gone into shock. My legs don't even feel like mine anymore. I walk back in the house and hear the car pull out the driveway.

How the hell did I manage to kiss Michael Jackson?!?!  I groan. I don't want a relationship....not like the last. I quickly shake my head. He probably hates me now.   

The first most dangerous word ever known, is a simple four letter word. Love.

Michael's POV

Today is family day. Family day is when the whole Jackson family gets together and celebrates each other, and life. We celebrate it every year, and take turns hosting it at someone's house. This year it at mine. I'm always excited to have Family Day at my house. Right now, my brothers, nephews, cousins (most of the guys) are outside playing basketball or barbecuing. My mom, sisters, aunts, etc. are inside admiring the house, or in the kitchen. As I'm talking to Tito, I see the car pull up. A lump in my throat forms, and my stomach gets in tight knots. There is only one person who can put that kind of fear in me. Joseph.

 As a child, just one look from my father terrified me. We were not allowed to call him an affectionate name. Like dad, father, and so on. Just Joseph. I love my father, but I don't know him. ... Sometimes I do get angry. I don't know him the way I'd like to know him. My mother's wonderful. To me, she's perfection. I just wish I could understand my father. I don't know if I was his golden child or whatever it was. Some may call it a strict disciplinarian or whatever, but he was very strict. He was very hard. Just a look would scare me.

I see him come out of his car and give a sharp nod, as a greeting toward our family members. He walks near Tito and I.

"Hello Michael, Tito." he walks in the house. That's all he says.

Jermaine walks up to us, sweaty. "Dad's here." he says.

"We know." Tito and I moan. We bust out laughing.

I'm in my living room on the couch, playing with my nieces and nephews. I hear some of my family members talking about Latoya. She didn't come. I sigh. I have a feeling Jack, is abusive toward her. He practically has his finger wrapped around her. Recently Latoya came out with a book, talking about the family. And from what I understand, it wasn't very pleasant. I never read the book, and plan on not. I prefer to remember her as the happy Latoya, I remember. My thoughts are interrupted, when the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I yell. I open the door, and I'm staring straight at Tatiana.

Tatiana's POV

Why the fuck did I decide to show up? I mean I guess I deserve or owe some kind of explanation. Now I'm staring straight at Michael. After a second or two, of staring I hear myself say "I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company. I have no clue why I'm even here."