Chapter 47- Katherine visits

Michael's POV

I go to my hotel room, and sit down on the bed. I think about Rachel....she's beautiful; but Tatiana was stunning. The only reason why I'm dating Rachel, is to get back at Tatiana for all the hurt and pain she gave me. I want her to feel the exact same feeling.....but then again would she even feel anything? Would she even care, or did she even care?

Everyone thinks I'm crazy about leaving Tatiana; but she is not as sweet and innocent as one might think. Is it bad that after all the heartbreak she's given me, I still love her a little? Not that I would admit that to anyone. Maybe its a good thing I didn't tell Tatiana, "I love you." It wouldn't have meant anything to her anyway. The words would have been meaningless to her, just like they are to me right now.

LaToya's POV

"How could you?!" I yell at Jack.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way!" he snaps.

"How could you do that to Michael?! You knew how much he loved her! She has done nothing to you." I say angrily. He gives me an evil smile.

"You want to know what she did?" he asks. "she tried to destroy me, and its my time to make her regret everything."

"I don't believe that." I hiss. He smirks.

"I'm doing this for Michael, for you." he says. "Watch yourself, Mrs. Gordon. You know I could have Michael killed in a heartbeat." he says.

And I know it too, Jack knows so many people who would hurt or destroy Michael; to either take his money or see him fall apart.  I feel my heart drop. I fall on my knees and cry.

"Please Jack! Don't hurt Michael! Please!" I scream through my sobs.

"As long as you do everything I say, your brother is fine." he says. I feel so angry I could kill Jack myself.

Paul's POV

I wake up, and hear the door open. I get up and walk downstairs and see Tatiana. She sees me and gives a small, sad smile.

"Hey." she says.

"Hey....where were you?" I ask. She throws her purse on the couch.

"I went to the studio. I just wanted to....distract myself." she says. 

"Tatiana, the doctor said you were on bed rest." I say. She winces a bit and looks away.

"I couldn't lay there. I just wanted to...escape." she says, she looks down biting her lip for a second and looks at me. "Can I ask you something?" she says. I sit down.

"Anything." I say. She looks at her hands nervously and looks up.

"I was wondering...can we start finishing the movie tomorrow?" she asks. I sigh and look at her. It's been going slow since Tatiana was on tour. I delayed it since.....everything.

"Tatiana, I don't know if it would be a good idea for you to do all of this right now....." I say slowly.

"No I want to do this." she says. "I need to do this."

I raise an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" he asks. She nods. I sigh and run my hand through my hair.

"Okay...I'll call everyone." I say getting up. She smiles and gives me a hug.

"Thank you.." she whispers. As soon as she pulls away, I start to walk upstairs... the doorbell rings. She walks to the door and opens it.

"Katherine?" she says weakly.

Tatiana's POV

"Katherine?" I say. I'm so shocked and nervous, I don't know what to say...

"Tatiana? Do you mind if I come in?" she asks in her soft voice. I nod and open the door wider. She walks in and I close it.

"Would you like to sit down?" I ask. She smiles and sits down in the kitchen. "Can I get you anything? Tea, Coffee, water..."

"No, no thank you." she says. "Tatiana, I cam here to talk to you about Michael." she says. I try not to wince at his name.

"Sweetheart, Michael--" she pauses and picks up a medication bottle on the kitchen table, with pamphlets on women who experience miscarriages.

"Misoprostol? Tatiana, what are you doing taking this?" her voice trails off as she sees the pamphlets. She slowly looks up at me.

"Tatiana..." she whispers. "You were..."

All I can do is sit down. I wasn't planning on telling his mother, or Michael. How can I possibly say "Hey Katherine, your son got me pregnant, and I miscarried your grandchild."

"When did this happen?" she whispers looking at me.

"Yesterday." I whisper ashamed to look at her. She takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"Does Michael--"

"No." I say shaking my head tears clouding my eyes. "He can't." I whisper.

"Tatiana, don't you think you should tell him?" she asks.

"Why? He wouldn't care....what would he do, what could he do?" I say. "I'm not going to hold him back any longer." I pause. "After everything he has done to me, I still love him; but I don't know if I could possibly bear going through any more heartache."

"Tatiana, I don't know why, Michael is doing this; but I didn't raise him like this."  she says looking down at the pamphlets. "If you don't feel like you could tell him, do you want me to?" she asks. I shake my head.

"I'll tell him. It would be better if I did." I say.  Or would it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote/Comment! I would write a longer chapter.....but I have writers block /:

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal