Chapter 40- In Tatiana we trust?

Tatiana's POV

Finally before I know it the concert is starting. During The Way You Make Me Feel, when Michael chases me around stage we usually were more flirty, and he would grab me and pull me close. For the past few concerts things are so awkward ; all we basically did was run around stage while Michael ran after me. It's now time for IJCSLY.

When we sing together, I didn't bother staring in his eyes like I usually do. I knew if I did I would end up being a sucker for him. I could feel him watching me. Michael has those type of eyes when you can feel him staring for so long his eyes burn a hole in you.

"And I just cant stop lovin' youuu." Michael sings the last verse of the song. He walks extremely close to me. I don't give him eye contact yet; he leans down and kisses my cheek and the crowd goes crazy.

"I'm sorry." he whispers in my ear. I don't even have time to react because it's time to get ready for the next song. I'm still somewhat pissed at him. So what if he has beautiful caramel skin, and beautiful brown soulful eyes, and a cute smile, and the way his curls fall in his face, and is perhaps the most beautiful human being? Okay this isn't helping my cause...he was still wrong to accuse me of sleeping with Greg. Maybe this fight was ridiculous but still.

The next thing you know the concert is over. Michael leaves early and we tear down and go to our hotel. I immediately change and go to sleep.....until there is a knock on the door. I groan and get up to open it.....

"Hey." There standing is Michael. Of course, who else would be here at 3 in the morning? I stand there leaning against the doorway staring him down.

"Can I come in?" he asks.

"Nope." I say starting to close the door. He pushes past and walks in anyway.

"What do you want?" I ask trying to be annoyed.

"Tatiana, I'm sorry---" I cut him off.

"Whatever Michael." I mutter.

"Your going to listen to me Tatiana......and stop being stubborn." he says obviously irritated.

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight, and get out." I snap. He immediately grabs me and pulls me close.

"Tatiana, your going to li--" his voice trails off and he is staring in my eyes. I can't help but get lost in his. The next thing you know he presses his lips against mine somewhat roughly and gently at the same time against mine. We do this and I let my hands get lost in his hair.

I pull him closer and start unbuttoning his blue button down shirt, in a rush; with our lips still locked and his hands on my lower back. He immediately picks me up and carries me to the bed as we roughly kiss each other. He roughly rips off my shirt, revealing a black lace bra. I couldn't stop the trembling that is shimmering through my body. He looks at me in my eyes and his eyes soften.

"I'm sorry, Tatiana." he whispers. I look deep into his eyes. We just look at each other for awhile. I gently pull him down and let his lips meet mine.

Michael's POV

I wake up, and see Tatiana is fast asleep on my chest. I give a little smile. Things definitely took a strange and interesting turn last night. I lay there for awhile and listen to Tatiana's soft breaths.

"Michael..." she whispers in her sleep. I giggle and kiss her forehead. I pull the covers over her more, so she wont get cold. She wakes up and we shyly look at each other.

"Morning." she whispers sitting up covering herself with the covers.

"Morning." I tell her running my hand through my hair. An embarrassing silence fills the room.

"Tatiana...I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have accused you..." I start to say. She looks at me and brushes some curls out of her face.

"Michael, I just wish you would trust me." she says. I sigh and look away.

"Tatiana, its just hard..." I say my voice trailing off.

"Michael, listen. I know its hard; but remember how you wanted us to be together?" she asks. "I decided to give us a chance; because I do trust you. I just wish you would trust me." she says looking at me. I look at her for a moment and gently kiss her near her mouth.

"I should go." I whisper getting changed.  She looks at me confused and slightly hurt.

"But Michael--" she starts to say. I kiss her on the cheek.

"I'll see you later." I whisper before leaving. I just need time to think.

Tatiana's POV

I look at the door when Michael walks out. I flop down face first in the pillow and groan. Why is this so complicated? Why cant he trust me? I mean I shouldn't even talk about trust; because I can't even tell him my secret...but I want him to trust me before I tell him.

I sigh and turn on the TV before I walk in the bathroom.

"Playboy has just released a new issue of their magazine with  Latoya Jackson.." the reporter says. I stop and look at the TV in shock.

"The sister of singer, Michael Jackson, is currently dating Jack Gordon and lives in LA....." my mouth drops.

"Oh my God....." I whisper holding my chest. How the hell could this be happening?!

Michael's POV

As soon as I walk in my room, the phone is ringing like crazy. I sigh and pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Michael?" I immediately recognize its my mom. She sounds frantic.

"Mother? Is everything okay?!" I ask.

"Michael, have you seen the news?" she asks. I wince a little. I don't watch the news as much anymore.

"No.." I say cautiously.

"Honey its Latoya..." she says. "Latoya is on the cover of Playboy. she isn't herself anymore, Michael. You need to talk to her and get through to her...." I cant say anything. I'm in so much shock, Latoya?

"Mom, it has to be a rumor.....you know Latoya wouldn't do anything like that." I say. "Listen mom, I'll talk to her, but I'm sure its just a rumor.."

"Okay Michael. I'll talk to you later sweetheart. I love you." she says.

"I love you to mother."

"Be good!" she says before hanging up. I sit on the bed a groan. How great is this?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you all for the votes and comments! Keep it coming!! <3 <3

I have been planning the next few chapters, and if I say so myself...it's pretty shocking. I want to do a long chapter soon, but it will take awhile and I'm trying to update a bit every night! Bare with me!

 The question is will Tatiana and Michael last? Will the truth come out? And what is up Rachel's sleeve? And what the hell is up with Latoya?!

You'll find out soon!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal

p.s inbox me and give me your ideas and suggestions!