Chapter 73- Rachel strikes back

Paul's POV

Tatiana stares at me, a loose curl falling down her face as her hazel eyes pierce in mine angrily.

"Paul what the hell is this?" she asks gripping a magazine in her hand, her jaw clenched in anger.

"Have you seriously been lying to me this whole time?" she asks her voice shaking with anger. I furrow my eyebrows staring at her confused.

"What?" I say walking toward her confused. She tosses the magazine in front of me and I swallow hard.

She remembers.

"Tatiana..."I come near her, trying to explain. "Let me just-"

"No! Get the hell away from me!" she yells angrily as I see her eyes tear up, pushing past me. I follow after her as she grabs her heels in her hand running down the hall. I run after her, my heart racing.

"Tatiana! Come on, please!" I beg running after her grabbing her arm gently. "Let me explain!"

"Explain?!" she yells shakily as tears go down her face. "Explain what? That you lied to me?! You tried to screw me over when I needed you the most!?"

"Tatiana! Listen! I wasn't trying to hurt you!" I yell back.

"Do you know how many people have used me? First Michael, t-then..."Tatiana tears up. And the only time she ever cried was because of Michael.

Now it's me.

"Tatiana-I-I didn't mean it!" I grip my hair frustrated pressing my forehead against the wall. "I-I just..." I close my eyes swallowing hard, as I ball my hands up in a fist.

"You just what, Paul?" she says angrily as I look down sadly. I open my eyes as I try to get the words out.

"You know what?" she whispers taking off the ring, tossing it at his feet. "For once, I thought I actually could trust somebody. You are just like the rest of them." she hisses walking out the door slamming it.

I sink to the floor my head in my hands.

What the hell did I do?

Michael's POV

I sit on the hotel bed, folding up some shirts putting them in the suitcase. I sigh heavily and reaches in the drawer to grab some painkillers for my migraine. I feel around and sighs. Sheryl took away the painkillers, in case I ever thought abut overdosing again. I groan furrowing my eyebrows closing my eyes as I lay down.

Then the phone started ringing. I wince at the ringing, my headache grow as I roll over answering the phone.

"Hello?" I ask the new caller.

"Michael." Joseph called.

"Hi, Joseph."

"You're canceling your shows?" Joseph asks. "Why?"

"Uh, some of the stage equipment broke." I say quickly lying. "You know, the lights. We're gonna get new ones during our break."

"Okay." Joseph mumbles. "Well, remember the Korean tour I told you about?"

"Seriously, Joseph?" I scoff. "I asked you and Mother to drop it."

Except I forgot only one of you actually listen.

"I know, but these Korean men aren't taking no for an answer." Joseph replied. "They even sent a Rolls Royce over to Neverland."

"Are you serious?!" I sit up fast my head throbbing. "These people know where I live now?"

"The whole world knows that you have recently decided to build a theme park in your backyard, along with a zoo, and God-knows-what-else."

"Why would you drop this and then a month later you're bringing this up out of nowhere?" I ask, ignoring Joseph's previous statement. "Something's up. What's going on?"

"Nothing's going on, Michael." Joseph answered. "You're being paranoid. The brothers just want you to tour with them again."

"I've done that twice, never again." I reply swiftly.

"We'll talk about this when you get home." Joseph stated.

"No, we won't." I say determined. "That's final. I mean it, Joseph." And with that, I hang up the phone. At that moment Frank walks in the room and I look up.

"Frank, when does the tour come to a break?" I ask. "We haven't had one since January."

"The end of June." Frank mumbles. "And then we go to England. Why?"

I don't think I could wait any longer.

"Because it's been a while." I sigh. "I need to see Tatiana."

"Oh, now you wanna see her?" Frank raises an eyebrow.

"Don't be like that, Frank." I warn. "I need to make it up to her. I'm serious. I need to get her back."

"Alright, alright." Frank surrenders, chuckling. "You're shooting that one commercial when we get back."

"I am?"

"I checked your schedule, so yes." Frank answers. "For the Pepsi Commercial. You know, the chase?"

"Oh, great." I roll my eyes, opening the door to step out. "Fine. I'll see you after the show."

**

"K." Frank mumbles as the door shut behind Michael. It was quieter in the room now, giving the TV a chance to catch Michael's attention. And it does.

"One of Michael Jackson's former employers, backup singer Rachel Gordan, has revealed that she has some stunning information containing personal thoughts spoken from her former boss, singer Michael Jackson." The reporter spoke. "She claims that they are some juicy details about his relationship with ex-girlfriend and three time Grammy award winner, singer Tatiana Thumbtzen. She has stated that she is willing to reveal the information to the world for a price of $200,000!"

Frank rolls his eyes. "How low can someone go?"

Rachel's POV

"I swear I just cringe at her name. I'm getting pretty tired of her existence." The tape played as it revealed several of Michael's conversations of him trashing Tatiana while he was with Karen getting his makeup done. "Do you still love her, Michael?" Karen asks.

"She's not relevant anymore." Michael replied.

The tape ends, another one plays. "She's turning into some famewhore, accepting all the gigs these teams are offering her." Michael says. "God, her existence is sickening."

The tape rambled on, and then the brief clip of Michael firing me played.

"And who gives you the right to talk about my about my sex life?!" Michael yelled. "And by the way-I fucked her countless times."

I smile as she turns the tape off, removes it from the radio player. I cross my arms sitting back as she writes a check.

"If you have anything else like this--let me know." she says as her red lips go back into smirk.

"With pleasure..." I smile as I slip the handwritten check in my purse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the anniversary of "The Way You Make Me Feel"!! And guess what this means?! I will be doing "special chapters" to celebrate! (It was actually a week ago...but heck...let's celebrate all month!) Anyway, I'm super sorry the updates have been slow! I promise I'll try to update more often!

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal