Chapter 65- Awaken

Tatiana's POV

I hear the machine that’s monitoring start to beep faster and faster. I look around  nervous, scared and I feel as if my heart about to jump out of my chest. I start panting. I feel stinging on my face and other certain parts of my body, I take a shaky breathe and winces.

The area on my face is bumpy and it stings bad, when her fingers grazed over it. They were stitches, just like what I had in her dream when -- that stranger came in my room. I frown. Who was he?

A woman in a white coat with a clipboard casually walks in my room with a clipboard walking in. I look at him confused and clears my throat.

"H-Hi...." I whisper my voice barely above a whisper.

Immediately her eyes shoot up and she gasps slightly, leaving me even more confused than before. "What is going on?"

 “You’re awake.” she gapes, and I look down at my arms seeing IV's come out of my arm.

 “Well, welcome back.” She smiles, and I raise a suspicious yet confused eyebrow. Maybe I've been kidnapped.....the thought leaves my heart racing fast again as the moniters go off.

"W-where am I?" I ask my face screaming terror. She walks up to me and sits in a seat gently rubbing my arm.

“I don’t think you’ve caught on yet,” Dr. Herndon smiles gently,  “You have been in a coma for the past seven weeks. Do you remember what happened to you?”

I swallowed hard at this new information. Seven weeks?

"I-I don't remember..."

“What was the last thing you remember?” Dr. Herndon reaches over for the mini-fridge next to the bed and pulls out a bottle of water, and grabbing a plastic cup that was standing on top of the fridge.

“Um…I-I was in my apartment with Rachel....” I answer slowly, watching Dr. Herndon pour the water into the cup. "S-she was telling me about a job oppurtunity..."

"And what was this job oppurtunity?" she asks. I frown a little.

"T-That someone had called wanting me in a music video....b-but I don't remember who...."

 Dr.  Herndon nods, handing me the cup of water and I accept it with both hands.

“How do you feel?”

I slowly lift my shoulders up and down as if she was shrugging, but slowly. “My ribs hurt, my head hurts,  my throat’s sore.” Plus the areas of her body where these weird bumps were....., including my face.

“Well, you had a broken rib.” She announces, scribbling something onto the clipboard that caged a sheet of paper. “You had surgery for it and it’s almost healed, you’re just going to be sore for a little while.”

I swallow hard and nodded her head, instantly regretting it.

A broken rib… That sounded extremely painful. I was happy I wasn’t awake to suffer that kind of pain.

“It’s best if you drink lots of water, you seem a little dehydrated and it should help your throat. But we’ll give you something for your pain.” Dr. Herndon nodded her head.

“Thank you.” I say forced a smile, though it was weak.

Dr. Herndon nodded her head and began to head out when she was randomly reminded another announcement she had to give to me. “Oh, and also…” She turns on her heel and walks back over to Tatiana.

"I'll be calling your family and fiancee." she says. I look at her confused. I have a fiancee?

Paul's POV

"Are you going to do it?" I ask leaning against the kitchen counter quietly.

"I-I don't know, Paul...." Eva whispers looking down. "It's been almost 7 weeks and--" her sentence gets cut off by the phone ringing. Winnie and I jump a little, as Eva sighs and picks it up from the wall tiredly.

"Hello?" she says. She pauses for a moment and her eyes widen for a second.

"Y-Yes...I-I'll be right there immediatly." she says quickly hanging up the phone.

"What is it?" Tatiana's father asls walking in the room. Eva grabs her purse in a rush.

"T-Tatiana...s-she's awake." she says as we all stare at her in shock.

Michael's POV

She was pregnant, I look at the wall angrily. And no one told me. Not even my own mother who knew....

I shake my head angrily. I could have been there, and supported her. And just maybe, we could have worked everything out. I burst into tears and puts my head in my hands.

Just as I finally feel like I can have a good cry, the telephone in his hotel room rang.

“Hello?” I sigh, irritated.

“Hi, Michael.” Eva greeted, and I squint my eyes gripping the phone tighter.

“Eva....It’s been a while.” I say hoarsely.

“I know.”I can tell she’s smiling over the phone.

“Is everything okay?” I ask almost forgetting about-- well you know....

 “I was just calling to tell you that Tatiana woke up, since you wanted me to.” She explains. “I’m on my way to go to the hospital......”

Tatiana's POV

I lay in bed, unraveling the curled edges to my paper cup; going into deep thinking. I'm getting married? I sigh and closes my eyes resting my head on the pillow. To who? I grip the cup in frustration. I can't remember anything. I'm surprised I remember my name. Before I can finish having a pity party for myself a soft knock interrupts my thoughts. I sit up on my hands wincing.

"Hello?" I say hoarsely. The door opens slowly and there stands Dr. Herndon with a few people behind her. I blink for a couple of seconds; my vision blurred. I look closely and sees my mother, Winnie, Dad, and --- a really handsome man next to him; with bright blue eyes.

"Tatiana?" Dr. Herndon says. "This is your mom, dad, sister.....and fiancee. They came to see you."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatiana is finally awake!!!!! Its about time. But will Paul and everyone explain that he isn't really her fiancee? But the big question is.........

Will Michael come back?

Stay tuned!

Vote/Comment

xoxoxoxo,

moonwalkergal