Chapter 123- Wet

Dedication: This chapter is dedicated to @mylifeismichael . This chapter was her idea and if you don't follow her on ig you should. Her MJ fan account is absolutely beautiful!

Disclaimer(s): Extreme sexual content is in this chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tatiana's POV

"You know I'm getting you back for when you wanted me when you were drunk..." Michael smirks softly nibbling at my jaw, as I feel my knees begin to go weak. "Remember how bad you were begging for it? For me to be inside of you?" he whispers between kisses, thrusting his hips into mine sharply making me moan.

"N-no..." I whisper shakily.

"I guess I'll have to remind you.." he mumbles as his hands trail down my waist, his lips exploring my neck. We haven't even reached the bathroom yet and I was already soaking wet.

My backside stays pressed tightly against the wall as I pull him closer to me by his shirt, pressing my lips against his in desperately.

Desperate because I need and want him now.

"Jump...." he whispers against my lips. I jump as he hoists me in his arms, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist.

"I got you..." he whispers softly, as he walks us to the bathroom our lips never separating. He sets me down on the counter before pulling away from me to turn on the faucet of the shower.

He comes back to me and our lips linger against each other, as I unbutton his shirt in the process. He removes the scrunchie from my hair, and breaking the kiss as he pulls my shirt up over my head and dropping it to the floor. He takes off my heels off before damn near ripping my leggings in order to take those off, along with my panties. Taking everything off until I'm wearing nothing but skin.

"Now it's time for my late-night snack," He smirks as his lips roam all over my breasts, to my stomach, and then all at once he stops, his hands light; then he's licking and using his fingers all at once, watching my reaction, feeling how my legs move, watching my body writhe.

My fingers get lost in his curls as I instantly become completely weak under his control, as his tongue moves in ways I could hardly imagine.

"Shit!" I scream out my back arching against the wall as I gently throw my head back against the mirror as I let go, my legs trembling as he holds me by my waist tighter, licking every drop.

With our hotel room door closed every pretense falls. The facade we show the world melts away, the only thing on their minds is making love until we couldn't anymore.

"I need you--right now.." he whispers huskily his lips trailing my neck, as I breath heavily.

"Then have me." I whisper undoing his belt as he leans in pressing his lips against mine, as our hands move in unison slowly taking off his clothes. I slowly move off the counter, our lips still connected, as he moves me back towards the shower, our bodies pressed against the cool shower wall.

Now that both of them are only wearing skin, he moves himself closer to me, gently grabbing my leg wrapping it around his waist. His manhood is at my entrance, moving himself up and down my slit, teasing me. I let out a whimper as he kisses me deeply, my heart going haywire.

"How bad do you want me?" He whispers in my ear as I rest my forehead on his shoulder as he continues to tease me.

"Michael please..." I nearly beg.

He slowly pushes his tip inside of me making me gasp, as he grips my leg tightly. The feeling of him inside of me is so strong that I felt I could faint.