Chapter 7- Secret Talents

Michael's POV

Its 4 am, and I'm on set of the music video Bad. I yawn, as Karen applies makeup. "Hold still, Michael! You fidgeting!" I hold still. As she applies powder to my face, I think about Tatiana. I'm still trying to convince her to be with me! I can't help but smile a little bit, she's headstrong.

"Your done, Mr. Bad-ass" Karen says as she puts away the makeup. I laugh. I hop out of her makeup chair and head out of the trailer toward the set so we can start shooting.  Then I hear the screams, of about a hundred fans. They blocked off certain sections of the streets so we can shoot, and get ready.

Tatiana's POV

I walk to the tents, while a stylist helps me take off my clothes. As I put on my clothes I look at myself in the mirror. Since being in Miami, I got tan, and now my hair has blond highlights. It's not extremely curly anymore, but now in loose curls. I throw on some clothes, and take a cab to back to my hotel. We pass by buildings and I look out at the palm trees, thinking about Michael. Everyday he is asking me the same question. Will you be my girl?

 "It's a big price to pay." Rachel says as her forehead creases with worry.

"I know." I say with a sigh. "I don't know what to do."

"Please, just be careful, I don't want you to get hurt." she says.

I shake my head, as the cab pulls up. I walk into the hotel lobby, and up to my room. I'm about to head to the shower, when the phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey." says a soft familiar voice.

"Michael! How did the video go?" I ask eagerly.

"Great, it's freezing here. How did the shoot go?"

"Great!" I laugh. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow." I add shyly.

"I know, I miss you." he says. "So Tatiana, uhm have you though about it yet?" I then hear Frank in the background. Michael sighs. "I have to go, I'm about to go to a meeting. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye."

I sigh, and take a shower and start packing for tomorrow.

Michael's POV

It's 10pm. I wait for Tatiana's at the gates. Her plane should be hear any minute. I take a shaky breath, praying I don't get mobbed by the media. I squint my eyes and see that Tatiana's plane is here. After a few minutes I see people getting off. I finally see Tatiana, and walk up to the plane with my bodyguards following me. Tatiana doesn't notice me because of my disguise, and she walks past me. I grab her and hold her close causing my heart to flutter.

"GET OFF OF ME!" she pushes me away.

"That's just a shame, you don't recognize me?" I ask with a smirk. She looks startled.

"Michael? What the hell--"

"So I don't get mobbed." I say shrugging.  She nods and bites her lip (damn she looks sexy).

"You look funny." she says with a laugh. I giggle and we start walking to get her luggage.

"How was your flight?" I ask.

"Fine, and long." She say with a smile. I chuckle. I look at her new tan, and hair. She looks beautiful and extremely sexy. We start talking about what we've been up to while away from each other, then my mustache falls off.

"Oh shi----" Tatiana starts to say but then the mob happens. The mob of fans. The body guards instantly surround us as we walk through the airport.