Chapter 54- Breaking News

Tatiana's POV

"I can't believe he said that....." Winnie says on the phone.

"Whatever..." I mutter. "Nothing surprises me anymore; especially what comes out of Michael's mouth." I look at the wall in disgust. I went to a hotel, for awhile to stay away from everyone.

"He even thinks that I would seriously quit my career....because he said so. I thought he would have at least confronted me; to talk about what happened."

“Well… Whatever Michael wants, Michael gets.” Winnie says. “I hate that this happened to you, it just shows how much of a coward he really is.”

“I know.” I sigh. “I actually thought he cared about me.” I mumble. “I guess not.”

“I know he did at certain points, but something changed and I don’t know what exactly.” Winnie says staring at me.

“I can’t help but to think he’s been brainwashed.” I point out, finally noticing it. As if a light bulb went off. “There’s no other way then. He’s been lied to.”

“You always told me Rachel tried to get between you two.”

"Whatever. Because I was taught to give my used toys to the less fortunate....."

Winnie busts out laughing. And I smirk.

"Hey, I'm about to leave so I can get home." I say. "It's getting kind of late....."

"Okay, be careful.....I'll see you...." she says. I quickly say goodbye and hang up the phone.

I step out the Hilton and I dig into my handbag for my car keys. I press the unlock button and steps in, placing my bag in the passenger seat and starts to put the luggage in my car,  I sigh, as I stare down at Michael’s BAD album that he signed for me.

I throw it in the backseat sticking the key into the ignition and driving away from the hotel.

I enter the highway, with Michael's voice in my head.

"Each time the wind blows, I hear your voice so......

My thoughts are interrupted when yelling from a car behind me starts.

“TATI! TATI OVER HERE!” Someone yelled.

What the hell?

I look in at the mirror of her car. Apparently, I have company....… and they’ve got cameras.

Great. Welcome back, Tati.

Suddenly I remember the time when Michael was driving , and they were on their way to his house on  and the paparazzi was chasing them. Funny....this is the same highway.

Michael managed to get away from them by swerving into the exit, and he lost them. The exit is coming up soon....and maybe that will work. I look in the rear view mirror, and count 10 paparazzi cars, 3 at my side.

"Alright....." I say biting my lip. I start to speed fast, and try to swerve at the exit.

3rd person POV

“OH MY GOD!” She screamed as her car did a 360 flip on its side. She smells burnt rubber now, and the sound of her car crumbling. She could hear the paparazzi’s cars coming to a complete stop, their tires screeching. Her front window shattered.

She screeched again as the turning of the car forced her body to be thrown forward, and when that happens the air bag blows up right in her face and then bangs her head  hard on the door, the window, and the next thing she knows she covered in her own blood, slowly blacking out. The pain was so strong it left her lifeless.

Her face and body was covered in blood, wounds have formed, and her blood splattered almost everywhere, she's trapped in the car unconscious.

At that very moment every car, comes to a stop.

"TATI!" they yell running to the car. A cameraman picks up his phone.

“Hello? Yes, we have a huge accident here in highway 590, right by exit 47… The woman may be dead. Please, we need an ambulance now! No, she’s not responsive! Please!”

Cars had come to a halt and people started to crowd by, and pictures were taken as they waited for an ambulance.

Michael's POV

The BAD tour was now in Montreal, Canada, and I'm was packing my things for the concert tonight. I zip up bag and steps out the bathroom as I listen to the news blaring on TV.

“HUUUGE and deadly car accident that took place just a couple hours earlier in West Hollywood, California.” The reporter announced as I stay in the bathroom, now fixing my hair.

“The 1983 Mercedes was being chased by seven cars filled with paparazzi before the car made a sharp turn and did a full 360 spin before landing upside down! The woman in the car has been pronounced dead, and was soon identified as three-time Grammy winner, singer and model Tatiana Thumbtzen.”

I stop, and run out the bathroom. W-what did they just say......?

I stand right in front of the TV.

“This can’t be happening…” I pant, tears threatening to fall. “Oh my God… No, please… no….TATI! NO!" I scream falling on the floor screaming in between sobs.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, you guys hate me. But is she really dead?

And sorry for such a short update.....I'll make it up to you guys!

Vote/Comment

xoxoxo,

moonwalkergal