Chapter 87 - Surrender

WARNING: Some parts in this chapter are sexually explicit (somewhat). If you are under than 18+ I don't recommend you read. 

Tatiana's POV

He was close to her, awfully close. She could feel the tingling of his breath brushing against her cheeks. He tilted his head and placed his hand on the small of her back. His simple touch sent sparks up her spine, causing her to shake. "Is this okay with you?" He asked, gazing into her eyes. She could only nod, and take small quivering breaths. His lips met hers slowly. Blood rushed to her head, making her feel light and fuzzy. He pulled away slowly, but she ran her fingertips through his hair, and pulled him back in. Their lips moved together, and their hands moved over each-other's bodies. She felt him glide his tongue against her lower lip. Unsure, she opened her mouth to let him in. Their tongues slid against each other, and their lips were still in motion. She could feel him smile through the kiss as he cupped his hand over her cheek. He pulled away from her lips, but kept his lips lingering on her skin. He kissed down her jawline and traced her collarbones. She tilted her head back, letting him graze his lips against her neck.

*End Of Dream*

I immediately jolt awake up feeling my cheeks heat up. I look around realizing I'm in the bedroom alone. 

In Michael's bed....

I quickly look down realizing I'm fully dressed as I breathe out a sigh of relief. I run a hand through my hair trying to remember what happened last night. 

*Flashback*

I walk after Michael fast, my lips burning from what just happened.

"I didn't ask for you to kiss me." I say breathing slightly heavy from the kiss and walking fat after Michael. 

He smirks and licks his lip before biting down on it gently. "You didn't stop me either." 

I narrow my eyes at him and looks away, annoyed. 

"Stop being so contrary.." he whispers as I walk inside the house.

"I'm not being difficult." I snap back. "But I wasn't ready for you--"

At that moment, he gently pushes me up against the wall; his arm on one side of my head as he stares deeply in my eyes. 

"You were." he whispers. "You might not admit it to me, or even yourself. But I know you, Tatiana. You love me. I don't expect you to say it yet. I don't even deserve to hear those three words, at all from you. But god dammit, I love you." he says his eyes clouding over suddenly. "Don't tell me you weren't ready for me to kiss you...because --"

I immediately cut him off, my lips pressed against his. This kiss was nothing to any previous moment in my life. It was a kiss of affection, deep passion, igniting from both of our hearts and coursing through both of our lips causing what seemed like an electric shock. He immediately picked me up our lips never separating as he took me upstairs.

*End Of Flashback*

I lay back slowly as I bite my lip, playing with the ends of my hair. It felt so good, to surrender my heart to him. I give a small smile, and sighs as I tiredly move my head seeing the empty space next to me. I let my mind drift thinking about him as I feel this sense of happiness build up in my heart. 

"Goodmorning..." a soft voice says as I look up. I see Michael in a plain white t-shirt, paired with plaid pajama pants. A curl hung down from his face, the rest pulled back.